Free Games

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Free Games

Post by Serza5 »

We all like it when we can play games that are free right? Especially when we would usually have to pay for them right? Well this thread is to share various games that are currently free to play. This is namely for games where you would usually have to pay for them but are on offer but you are welcome to share always free games here too! This also includes free weekends for games!

--

To start of Payday 2 is currently free on Steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/
Be warned that the amount of free copies is limited but you get to keep it forever.
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Re: Free Games

Post by Hoodcom »

For what it's worth, I've noticed Sonic CD has been free on mobile devices on iOS and Android store. It does come with some ads but it's super cheap to remove those.

If anyone has ever been curious to play Sonic CD this is a good chance at doing so. I've bought mine on iOS long before they did this but I do like it.
ICUP321
Bébé Globox
Tings: 625

Post by ICUP321 »

Hoodcom wrote:For what it's worth, I've noticed Sonic CD has been free on mobile devices on iOS and Android store. It does come with some ads but it's super cheap to remove those.

If anyone has ever been curious to play Sonic CD this is a good chance at doing so. I've bought mine on iOS long before they did this but I do like it.
Well actually, Sega removed the game from the Google Play Store for some weird reason. The only way to get Sonic CD on Android now is to download it through Amazon Underground, which is free and has NO ads. It's either that or you could pirate it, but it's way more complicated to do that.
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Post by Hoodcom »

ICUP321 wrote: Well actually, Sega removed the game from the Google Play Store for some weird reason. The only way to get Sonic CD on Android now is to download it through Amazon Underground, which is free and has NO ads. It's either that or you could pirate it, but it's way more complicated to do that.
Huh, well thank you for pointing that out. I didn't know they had removed it from the Google Play Store. Funny Sega's site still gives a link to the play store but like you said it's gone.
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Another Freebie on Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor
Not my cuppa, but freebies are freebies, right?
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Master wrote:Another Freebie on Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/killing-floor
The 2nd one is currently free for the PS plus members on PS4.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

Not free, but Jet Set Radio is £1.11 at the moment and totally worth it, even at full price it's really cheap for the actual game.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Too bad they don't have Jet Set Radio Future on steam though.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

Aye, and a shame that the original Xbox is for some reason impossible to emulate :(
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

free,games?
nr0r
Crapaud blindé
Tings: 16858

Post by nr0r »

You mean like Mr. Bean games?

Tunderous wrote: How would we know if you have a husband? Your gender isnt shown. :mrgreen:
[1:02 AM] Chloë/Adsolution/Krawielicki?: lilith= if she took up any space shed be a waste of it
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Well, the intention is just to alert people if any of the big stores, such as GoG or Steam, are giving a free game. It's how I got a copy of the original Portal a few years ago.
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

bean maze
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
nr0r
Crapaud blindé
Tings: 16858

Post by nr0r »

Mr Bean returns from the party, but is a bit dizzy from the drink. Your mission is to help him get home all right. You have managed to drive it on Mr Bean way home withoutincident you

A description of my favorite Mr. Bean game :)

Tunderous wrote: How would we know if you have a husband? Your gender isnt shown. :mrgreen:
[1:02 AM] Chloë/Adsolution/Krawielicki?: lilith= if she took up any space shed be a waste of it
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Two freebies:
On Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/11302 ... s_Is_Mine/
And you can get Walking Dead Season 1 on Humble Bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the- ... d-season-1
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

Master you may want to look at those two links again becuase they're the same one. :P
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Bugger. Guess my ctrl+c skill is lacking, editing that now.
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Bumping, they're giving away Psychonauts for free on the Humble Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts

GoG is currently giving away free copies of Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey - https://www.gog.com/game/oddworld_abes_oddysee
Bzzit
El Stomacho
Tings: 24529

Post by Bzzit »

Got that free a while back and still haven't give it a go :o
Rayman is the best man