The Awesome and Cool Poll Thread - Poll #96: Do you feel more productive at night?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Do you feel more productive at night?

Poll runs till Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:43 am

Yes, I focus better
No votes
No, I'm tired
100%

Total votes: 5

Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Re: The Awesome and Cool Poll Thread

Post by Adsolution »

nope the dark's cool i like walking through forest at night
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Hmm, I always sleep with the light on. Not sure if that's because I fear the dark or just find it unpleasant. Or more probably I don't really fear the dark, just what my mind can do with it. I don't trust my mind. :mefiant:
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

[color=#BF00FF]Adsolution[/color] wrote:nope the dark's cool i like walking through forest at night
Hmm. I was wondering about that. Did walking through the forest at night gave you ideas for the levels you created in ROTD. I Would feel uneasy walking in a dark forest. It sound cool though.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

oh, I got purple!

Absolutely. I'd say going on adventures has been one of the best sources of legitimate creative inspiration for me, even when it comes to creating unnatural environments.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

[color=#8000FF]Adsolution[/color] wrote:Absolutely. I'd say going on adventures has been one of the best sources of legitimate creative inspiration for me, even when it comes to creating unnatural environments.
I had a thought that certain experiences gave certain ideas for the level that were created in the game. When you said "walking through a forest at night"; I thought of The Dream Forest that shifted to night from the day in ROTD and the ambience for it as well.
That is cool though, I find that builds more creativity that way.

P.S. An electricity outage occurred at my house last night. Kind of a convenient chance for me to prove myself in the dark. It wasn't that bad though. I was Kinda upset though 'cause the outage had interrupted my leisures.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Goddammit…
2017-09-12-233118_swaygrab.png
Right, I guess it's time for another suggestion…
Pirez
Globox
Tings: 98075

Post by Pirez »

How often do you travel to other countries, perhaps?
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

yeah dope i like that one
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Good idea, yeah.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Pirez wrote:How often do you travel to other countries, perhaps?
Cool poll suggestion! Yeah, I am interested. :winkgrin:
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

The only time that I ever travelled abroad was when I went along on a flight with a spanish club from another school to Panama for cultural and educative purposes in order to improve for the spanish exam that I had very long ago and thanks to that experience; I passed it with flying colours.
This will not be the only travelling experience. In the future, Colombia will be our next flight destination.

so yeah, this may be once or twice.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

More than once a year - I drive down to Washington monthly, though that hardly counts. I usually go on at least one trip somewhere abroad every year. Outside of Norway and the mainland of Canada and the US (which I've been all over countless times (especially LA which I've been to over ten times)), I've been to Mexico three times, Hawaii twice, and Europe (England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium) once. I'll be going to Poland this November to test the waters since I plan on moving there in a couple years. Two places I really want to visit at some point are Iceland and Australia.

that was written like a really boring prose jesus christ
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

I've been to like a dozen or so countries, mostly European ones, and head down to the Netherlands every year to white it up with my family.
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

To be honest, I have never traveled to another country. My family is not of the traveling type, and I'm no exception. There's only one time I even left the state of Florida, it was back in 2014 when I went to the Carolina states with my friends during the end of summer vacation.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Yep I'm with you on that 502. I've only ever left the states, but never the country. Majority of my friends have been able to travel due to their parents offering, but I sadly have never been able to due to family issues. My dad isn't poor or anything, we've actually have a fairly decent income, he's just pretty much always busy (even leaving 2 weeks for China tomorrow for a business trip) and needs to always be at work. My dad is pretty much the only one taking care of us since my parents are divorced, the only "trips" we get are to other states like New York. I don't think he's allowed to take a week or two off for a vacation which is a bummer. Although there's the possibility I may visit Vancouver next year and although going from the US to Canada is not a huge deal, it's at least something. I would fucking love to travel, regardless of where it really is (with few exceptions) because I have not been able to experience that.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

I've been to France a couple of times and once to Italy, also I've been to Wales, Scotland and Ireland a few times but they don't really count as traveling to another country.
I've only traveled abroad 3/4 times in total, possibly once when I was too young to remember.
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

Well considering the UK itself is a country, travelling from England to Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland is basically just travelling from one part of the country to the next
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Interesting:
2017-09-21-195132_swaygrab.png
Well, I've put up a new poll myself for once. I wonder where I got my inspiration…