Rayman himself

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Re: Rayman himself

Post by Master »

Is it worth a purchase, even if you don't understand French?
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

For collection, only. Almost all pictures are already known so...
ian2017p
Électoon
Tings: 20

Post by ian2017p »

OMG!
Happy Halloween! Rayman Pirate Community :D
Eren
El Stomacho
Tings: 24258

Post by Eren »

Has anyone seen the new post by Ancel? :D
He actually confirmed that after wild and bge2 he is going to make a FOURTH Rayman game, we ain't talking about a rayman game with another name, it's actually the 4th installment in the series :D
SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Image Image
Steam Profile Youtube Account
MagicalPlatypus7
Moussu
Tings: 1120

Post by MagicalPlatypus7 »

Eren wrote:Has anyone seen the new post by Ancel? :D
He actually confirmed that after wild and bge2 he is going to make a FOURTH Rayman game, we ain't talking about a rayman game with another name, it's actually the 4th installment in the series :D
God , Do you have a link ? I've never thought it was going to happen , I'm already hyped
Tout ce qui ne me tue pas
devrait courir!
Eren
El Stomacho
Tings: 24258

Post by Eren »

SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Image Image
Steam Profile Youtube Account
MagicalPlatypus7
Moussu
Tings: 1120

Post by MagicalPlatypus7 »

Hell yeah !
Tout ce qui ne me tue pas
devrait courir!
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Is there a word for when creators themselves start buying into misconceptions about their work because they're bandied about so much? What method of counting could give four at this point? Are Ubisoft looking to be rescued from Vivendi by a friendly Microsoft takeover?
CHRdutch
El Stomacho
Tings: 23733

Post by CHRdutch »

They better not fuck this up (IF this happens in the first place)
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Post by Droolie »

Maybe Michel Ancel was one of those people starting petitions for "Rayman 4" all along, and we all laughed in his face saying Rayman 4 already existed and a 3D sequel would never happen. :confus:
Sabertooth
Magicien
Tings: 53365

Post by Sabertooth »

True, it bothered me that he said "4th adventure"--as if his 2D labors were just shovelware, or something. I hope he doesn't feel that way about Origins and Legends because they're genuinely great games, and no less a "true installment" than Rayman 1. It's also worth noting that Ancel used the phrase "far from his time of glory"--a bit cynical perhaps?

Still, the tweet hyped me up.
BestXIII wrote:The knaarens are very big shitass! :grrrrrr:
Squiz
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 142

Post by Squiz »

I started to lose hope about a sequel of the serie. That's really good news! :D
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Perhaps Michel is a bit bitter about Rayman becoming a mobile game as opposed to the full scale game of days past. We can only speculate.

Either ways, it's nice to hear Michel still has plans for the Rayman series, though at this stage, I'm not getting my hopes up yet. We still have BG&E2 and WILD to wait for, and it looks like there's still some time to go before they're complete.
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

Regardless of how he feels about the series the post at least implies that he still has stories to tell with Rayman and it's nice to see him still fully invested in the series.
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

I'm a little confused with the fourth adventure, given that we have the normal trilogy and the Ubiart trilogy, but then again I highly doubt that's really the latter. But regardless of what he does, a numerical fourth entry doesn't quite mean much to me, all I'd really like is a new 3d adventure, regardless of what style it uses (a 3d version of the Ubiart stuff would be neat though.)
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

YES RAYMAN YES RAYMAN YES RAYMAN YES RAYMAN YES!!!!!!!!!!! 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU THERE MURFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It remminds me of the old days, you know, when Rayman 2: The Greatest Game first game out and I was so happy. My unofficial dad/friend got the game for his soon-to-be-wife and they went to go play it and I asked them if I could join but he went "Twos great but threes a crowd, Denny!" and so I didn't play it at that time. And so then later I'm hanging out on the rooftop thinking about Rayman 2 and Chris R-ayman unexpectedly comes in and I'm freaking out mario cause I owe him money for the Rayman 1 game I bought from him and he's like "Where's my fucking money, luigi?!" and I'm not sure what to do cause I don't have it so I try to ease R-ayman and tell him "Look uhh mario I gotta just get a little more time to earn another paycheck at the green fireball factory ok, also you have a little piece of spaghetti on your shirt" and that was too much. R-ayman grab put a gun on my head but the luckily by dad/friend comes in with his friend Clark and they save me from R-ayman. So then later another day I'm hanging out on the rooftop again and my friend dad is there and I say to him "Look mario I just wish Rayman was real and I could be his uncle" and hes like look, Luigi, if a lot of mario brothers loved each other than the mushroom kingdom would be a better place. He stands up and we walk to the door and he says "Let's go eat huuuuuuuhhhhh;;;;" and I ask him about the movie tonight and he tells me "Luigi don't plan too much it might not come out right." So now it's a couple days later and I'm at his party and it's all fun and qun but then Clark and Mario start fighting and I'm not sure what's going on I mean fucking hell I was just talking to Bill Maher (he had just arrived in the Blue Falcon and was wearing the Captail Falcon outfit) and then all this fighting all of a sudden. Mario gets too mad and he walks away and locks himself in the bathroom like "in a few minutes bitch!" and, well, the longest shortcut of the story is, he put gun to his head and schut self. I was really sad that day, but because he was dead I got to own his copy of Rayman 2 now. Rayman 2 was actually what Bill Maher and I spoke about you see he said that although he is an F-Zero guy he does plan to visit the Glade of Dreams sometime. Anyway Rayman 2, which is the greatest game, I want to talk about this and how 3D remake would work: It must be understood that Rayman 2: 5 Niggers, 1 Whitey is a game which helps us understand that God is the bringer of justice and the past, present, and future are all irrelevant unless we learn to master and comprehend the deep truths of the universe within this game! I remember I pressed a button and, yes, I knew in that moment that, and I remember this, at that point in time I would be changed forever. This game would be part of me, or rather I am Rayman 2. I looked at the box, it said created by Michel Anquasto - who I perceive to be God then, or maybe Jesus but then if that is him than God must be Rayman actually. Thank you, Michael Ancorkni, for delivering us this greatest game, that will forever be so good. Thank you. Anhhnyway, yes, this must all be taken into account because you cannot just make a Rayman 2 remake you have to feel it inside. It's a lot like when you open the Marta Paint Interactive Studio program and paint pictures, you move with the colour, live in the sound, and above all feel the tender skin of Great Marta, the Banus. Let me explain you the tutorial if you have never played Marta Banus Kidpix Application: First Marta (3d model not real marta she's busy doing more important stuff, voiced by marta though) comes on screen and explains how you can draw pictures to be creative and express yourself, and you go the application and you can play with the brushes. It will tell you to draw a picture of Bill Maher driving the Blue Falcon, which just goes to show how good Banus Painting 4Kids really is - I mean, because in this ruptured world of today there is so little respect for Bill Maher's roots. Why is he in Mario Kart 8 now? He's a good character and Maher Stadium is a good track but I just don't think he should be in this casual game and rather in a new F-Zero instead. OR maybe he could have his own game, Bill Maher X-Treme Krazy Kart Racingz! Play as Bill, Colbert, Snowden, Sargon of Akkachf, Cenk Uyger, Anthony Kieidis, Denny, all in this fun new kart racing game. Tracks include, of course, bill maher studio, but also you will drive through the mario 64 desert world and inside the pyramid is a statue of Sargon. by the way maybe a track where you drive on just really big bill maher, like over his body. Cenk track would be like in the Armenian genocide but at the end of the track you realise it's actually all just fake computer program cause it really didn't happen. Anthony? Well, I was thinking you drive through the californication music video. Denny would be in Denny's of course that just makes sense, what if Yoshi was a waiter at the restaurant? Also an open-world stage where it's like Breath of the Wild but instead its a huge world depicting places where Bill Maher has lived and of course the F-Zero world where he is part of. No but see, this is exactly my point here, all this creativity I just did just from THINKING about how good Marta Banus Interactive Drawing Studio is proves it is a respectful art masterpiece, and my point was that Rayman 2: The Remake should also be amazing in that same way. (oops, just farted everywhere while typing this) What if, for example, if Rayman fell out of the pirate ship in the intro and he landed in Donkey Kong Jungle? Ever considered this? Rayman swinging like money in jungle which contains a lot of trees just like forest which is what first level of Rayman 2: The Original Game (the level is called The Woods of Bill Maher Motherfuck Mothertruck X-Treme X-Wing Cuck Superacers Lordcuck). This may cause an issue with The Nintendo however as they don't like this as it is their game (Donkey Kang) so maybe will need to be a similar but new character: Sqonk Dink the Brown Gorilla - yellow tie. Rayman will learn the way of the monkey and THEN meet the teensies and go in portal. Spot the differences? This sin't in Rayman 2: The First Version and so you see it is different, a new approach, new vision. This doesn't mean change all of game of course!!!!! Rayman 2 is a sacred game that is literally all my favourite games hold on let me list them: 10. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 9. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 8. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 7. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 6. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 5. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 4. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 3. Rayman 2 The Great Escape 2. Rayman The 2 1. Rayman 2 The Great Escape so you know I'm a real, genuinely a fan. So yes, the oiginal Rayman 2 is a great mistakeless game and all but new change is not bad really no! I remember when haters said new Coldplay album " A Scunt Full of Krank " was not good and well, I told their bitchfull faces to LEAVE RIGHT OFF! Of course, to not the Coldplay fan forums. 8) So I'm a fan. On topic of forum jazz jackrabbit ban rayman 1 sprite jazz remake rayman 3d game sprite? OK! So! In the next Rayman 2 level there will be a lot of lava now hear me out! This represents Rayman is angry with the pirates! Heat, warm, like how heated Rayman's brain is from all this fighting! It shows more impact and that Rayman is a characters who feels and is a cuck. (He must fight pirate to uncuck). Lots of volcanals would be there and Rayman would pretty hard, swining fists hard and punching the guys. There would be a platform and that would float and Rayman would jump on it and it would be like that sort of experience. This is not a Mario game however, but it does take place in the same universe as the kingdom and you can see world 8 from New Super Mario Bros. in the distance when you're at the top of the biggest volcanal. Tehn level 3: Rayman in SPAAAAAAAAAACE! Rayman enters the portal on the moon and enters the Aperture Science lab! This would be great, because Portal 2 is one of the best non-Rayman 2 The Great Escape/Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc games out there. ( Notice this game is still not as good as Rayman 1 and Rayman M / Rayman Arena / Rayman Rush. On par with Rayman Legends / Rayman Origins. Better than Rayman Raving Rabbids, that is not even a real Rayman game. I fucking hate the Rabbids, I wish they would die. Every time I see a Rabbid I scream screams and dream dreams. What if you should decide, that my banus is very very wide? Point is, I wanna fist a Rabbid's eye, and it bothers me that this is something that would ever have happened. I can only guess Grandmaster Michael Akonkwo fought very hard to stop that terrible game. I mean look at what the concept art and 2006 trailer was! That game, coul've been the greatest video game ever made, EVEN BETTER than Rayman 2 Great Escapist. But you know, Ubisoft did not, and I really regret that. Hopefully the news will cover this if we rally for Rayman 4: The Proper? The news should definitely talk about Rayman 4, perhaps someone on this forums will have a dad who works for the news and can do a story to get attention from Ubisoft. Or nintendo if they'd rather make the game. JUST NO RABBIDS!!!!) and so Rayman is in the lab and he uses the portal gun that would be freakin fun. Can you imagine Robo-Pirate invasion on Aperture Science? And Half-Life 3 take place there so Gordon Freeman comes in and teams up with Rayman and friends to fight the pirates. Consider it please, for whoever on RaymanPC will make this 3D remake? I think Adsolution should help because makes Rayman 1.5: Revenge of the Knoqs. Could make big cool Rayman 3D and rip sprites for it (the game). Please Adsolution you must understand we all love Rayman 2: Grant Kirkhope much here on the rayman site. :noelnoir: Alright alright, now the following: To promote this game we might needs YouTubers to play it so to get them to play I think we should include some in the game and you can play as them. I was thinking, what if Game Grumps? Arin and Clarkson are such a funny duo and imagine playing as them. Arin would use powerfist to break big blocks, and Clarkson could be a karate masterfighter. For a jokes purpose, Arin would go "this games so much better than sonic!", lol, cause sonic is for transsexuals. Bahahhahahh!! On to the next Youtuber: CaptainSparklz. So many years I have watched his hilarious and interesting and emotional Minecraft videos, I can only do him justice by having him made into this game. I loved when he sang a cover song about minecraft it was so cool, it was when I realised music is still good in years after 1999. So please, please please please put him in the game and also make a minecraft level and you can play as him and he builds blocks like you do in that video game (It is after all minecraft one of the greatest non-rayman games.) What if minions were in this game by the way? One of the new collectibles could be minion outfits and you have to give them back to naked minions scattered across the levels. Like lums but more fun! And here's another ting (lol, get it, the pun?) to consider: Igtario. You do know whothis little guy is, right? He's the italian plumber brother from Igtendo, the company that broguht you greats like Igtarino of Time, Igtoshi's Island, others... yes! You must be asking, well then, who is this guy? Do you not mean Super " Mario " ? No! I mean Igtario, his real name, his actual name is Igtario just nobody knows this is the truth. Igtario should not be in the game however as he is a traitor with Igtario + Rabbids, but I give his brother a second chance and say let Igtuigi in. He should be unlockable and I propose this method: You know how you can enter the Fairy Glade from another level to get a cage? Something similar should happen in Whale Bay where Karmen shoots water out of her blowhole and sends Rayman into the sky, from here you can use his propellor hair to fly from Whale Bay to Mushroom Gorge (Mushroom Cup, third track, Mario Kart Wii, the 3rd best Mario Kart btw, please no hate) and if you get there you'll have to race against the Igtario characters (not Igtuigi though, getting to that). You race a hard speed and if you win then the sky grows dark and Igtazorbeard comes down and fights you early, it's tough. You fight him and if you do you get a code, bring the code to Lungo (the guy from the Cave of Bad Dreams) and he will give you an alternate potion for Danny (Notice this means you have to use the secret exit in Marshes of Awakening where you get back out of the Mario 64 volcano and get to access Whale Bay early and skip the levels between) and if you give this potion to Danny instead you'll see him transform into: Igtuigi! Igtuigi is now a partner/full-time character of the Ramyan crew, you can carry him around or actually play as him if you please so to do. You run around with Igtuigi making higher jumps, faster running speed, its great Mario! Igtuigi has all the same moves as Rayman except he throws green fireballs which light enemies on fire, extra power. Notice this makes Igtuigi handy for platforming and combat, not for puzzling. For example when you want to use Globox's rain dance outside a level with Globox in it you'd have to use other unlockable character James Blunt to do this (Not to be confused with unlockable character James Matei). James Blunt can do rain rances, he can also suicide jump into any levels with oceans so you can determine fall damage from a big height without hurting James Rolfe, Igtuigi and Rayman. It's just really great, Mario! So this is all things that should be in the game for sure, and it should be in promotional too. Will James Blunt be making the Madder of Rayman 4: Rayman 3? I sure hope so. Maybe they can get Groove Armada and James Blunt to work together to make an epic song, so it's like a James Blunt song but at one point Groove Armada comes in and does a remixed piece of Maddder. I wish mom was pronounced Madder, by the way. If James was willing to put his hair into two big longer things like Rayman's hair, that would be great too. Maybe if we get enough votes Ubisoft is willing to fund hair technology that allows James to actually helicopter with his hair in real life, that would be unequivocally great Mario. James will helicopter off the London bridge, or the Eiffig Tower and holding a big flag saying "Buy Rayman 4, it's like Rayman 4 but with Igtuigi in it!" and thus/hence all UKians/Francens go to buy Rayman 4. I also want to imply that with all this I'm suggesting, it is is obvious, but I will state it anyways that all us should be in the game for making it really happen. I would like for everyone to appear as a playable character, or at least an enemy. Maybe you can link the game to your RaymanPC account so everyone with goodie and baddie ranks will appear that way in the game too. So for example, Adsolution would be a playable character and you can use like Yooka-Laylee rolling movement (Note: Since Adsolution is just one person and has no laylee we will have to discover other ways to imitate this. Maybe since Adsolution likes music such as Muse with lots of energy a symbolic car wheel would be spinning on the spin dashing Adsolution to imply like the fast music - visual storytelling, it's that sort of idea I'm brainstorming) Another example? Hunchman801, who should appear as he is in real life but like a Bad Rayman version of himself because of his rank, get it? I know I don't really have to state this obvious fact that this'll happen but just in case someone didn't know. Is Michael Ancel anyone's dad here btw? OK so I sipped a little coofeee right now and I'm just thinking like, what if Rayman did that? You collect coffee cups, which are empty, but this is where the intergaming element comes in. So you want a fluid in your coffee cup, where do you go? Well, if you recall the secret area with the 1000th lum, you could go there but now in the remake it actually leads you into The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. You go to the Windfall Island and speak with the man in the potion shop and he fills your coffee cups! I think it'd be a great idea because, it really shows a sense of complex progression and compellingly contextualises the intertwined world of Rayman. This can extend into all sorts of formats, really just think about it: A zombie chicken floats by, Rayman jumps on it and he rides the zombie into the Luigi's Mansion battle stage from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Here you can of course play the battle mode with Igtuigi, but more importantly you can catch ghosts and release them onto enemies back in the Glade of Dreams. Possibly (I haven't thought this out yet but when the time comes I promise Ubisoft can message me for a proper idea) you could also go into the GameCube stage from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and use the GameCube discs you collected throughout the game to quick-travel into those worlds. This would maybe erase(r plains, lol) some of the difficulties with travel like how every time you wanna go to Greenhorn Ruins from Wario World you have to jump onto a spider in the Glade of Dreams, have it crawl up into the secret New Super Mario Bros. Wii World 5 Jungle level and then walk all the way to the ruins. Instead, you could simply use the GameCybe to travel there quickly and unlock Igsario, the fat mean brother of Igtario. He can punch the harder, blacker (get it?) stone boxes like he can in Super Igtario 128 DS, it's kind of an homage to like when a death actor still appears in a movie post-dead. Also just on a completely unrelated note, if Rayman 4 gets remade into a movie then there should please be Idris Elba to play Razorbeard? Thank you. I hope Uisoft and Minkle Inkle (Creatlor of Rayman 1, 2, a little 3, Origins, Legends - it is unfortunate that he created those last two, but he did create the greatest games ever made: Rayman 1, Rauman 2, Dr. Mario) is reading this right here too? Obviously I request and ask that you include all my points in the e-mail to the Uisoft when the petition reaches 100 (though it would be 100,000,000 if people read this post and realised what Rayman 4 can be, why it is such a revival of 3D gaming. Facts like this have a bias towards truth!) but they should also hear it directly from a fan and dedicated Rayguy, just so they know who they are dealing with and who we are and what we want. Of course, it is remember to important to not plan too much Denny, it might now come out right, but there is also good in SOME planning, as I am doing in this post and hope Uisoft will hopefully adhere. Will any politicians be playing this game, btw? I know he's not president anymore (The new president is Donald Trump, it's him) but I think Obama would still really enjoy this game. Given he's not white and this pains him a lot, I think a world with blue Globox and brown Knaaren he could really relate to, just putting that out there. Maybe he runs for president again if he sees this game? Consider it. Such a theme as racialgration has always been part of Rayman really, as is gay hate or war. War isn't right, gay hating isn't right, and racialgration is an emancipation, that's usually what I get from playing Rayman 1 for example. Speaking of Rayman 1, which is a game I love so much, I would like to propose that the boss from that game: Mr. Dark, yes, he comes back? Seeing as Uisoft will likely know that Razorbeard needs to be the villain of this game from reading my post and seeing our discussion, it would be an epic fight against the two - I mean, THREE classic villains! That's right! Andre comes back to, and he's a bigger faggot than ever! At the end of Raymom 3 you witness Andre comes back alive when scared by Rayman's hands, starting Rayman 4 (I love that they did that, but it also makes me sad so much when you think about it. I literally fucking cried when I realise Murphy going "See you in Rayman 4" were empty words, it just makes you think and then you go why was Rayman 4 cancelled? For Rabbids? That was Murphy's fate? It's not great Mario, and it's why the Rabbids should not be in this game, they shouldn't be. Michel Conker, I speak now directly to you only (no one else will click this spoiler because everyone except you knows what's in Rayman 4 and they don't want to be spoiled) and say please, with my hear: NO Rabbids in this game. Don't do it man. This one's for the children. Ok? Now, for some other final proposals I have for the game: Should Rayman wear glasses? In Rayman 4 he will be older than he was in Rayman 1, Rayman 2, Rayman 3, so maybe he should have glasses to show he is becoming blind by older age. You get the sense in this new game that Rayman has gained many experiences from his previous entries and now is ready to venture the world in a more mature, adult fashion. This however does not mean he will have different personality or voice as he does in Rayman 3, since this is a sequel to that game and it's the best of the Rayman games, at least until Rayman 4 comes out. And maybe there should be a Spaghetti Land level? Seeing as you play as Igtuigi and James Rolfe, those characters are both all about the spaghetting. You get to see a little bit of insight into these characters' minds, for example: They like spaghetti! This is because Igtuigi and James Rolfe are both Italians, so it makes all the more sense (Bearded Luigi!). You gotta ask yourself, who are these guys, what do they want? Can they laugh, cry? Such topics will have to be covered about all the new non-Rayman (people who are not Rayman) figures so people clearly get to know them and they can be in the future Rayman 5 and Rayman 6: Mr. Dark, Razorbeard and Andre Strike Back too (And appear as characters in Igtario Kart 9). And, if you really think sometimes, wouldn't you want to meet someone from Congo? You can in this Rayman 4, as a new caharacter Liver Ulcer will be added to help meet those expectations. He's a friend of Rayman and very important, but let me note this does not mean the important of Polokus, who is very important (I did not say Liver Ulcer is VERY important!). On an unrelated and related note, I wish to speak about James Rolfe a little again. He's the angry gamer nerd we all know and love and, well, wouldn't it be nice if we got him to play the game to promote it? Cause the episode will be like this: First the theme song (He's gonna take you back to the past to play the shitty games that fuck ass he'd rather have a rotten asshole than drowned ben in beer, he'd rather eat a cartridge and salt, he's the angriest cuckold you've ever heard he's the Atari Sega nerd he's the PlayStation Guy he's the nerrrrrd!) and after that the video cuts to the nerd going "I'm angry!" and he goes to his wall of video games saying "I'm gonna play what's probably a bad game!" and he spots Rayman 4 and goes "This probably sucks!" So he puts it in the NES and starts playing and then he realises oh wait, this game is actually kinda good! He says "I thought this would be bad but I actually like this game!", and that will be the ultimate ad cause even the angry nerd who hates all games likes Rayman 4! Think about it. Ubisoft should really do this, though if James says yes to doing this then I do think he should still pay money for his copy of the game because the more money Rayman 4 makes the better it will sell and give money to make Rayman 5 and Rayman 6 with. You see how these puzzle pieces fit? Furthermore, I do think we should also focus those games (Rayman 5: Return of Mr. Dark, Razorbeard and Adre and Rayman 6: Mr. Dark, Razorbeard and Andre's Revenge) so that we can have a plot that will also make sense with future games. Think for example about how, in Rayman 1, you play a very different world than you play in Rayman 2, it is a not consistence. Of course, I do love very much these worlds (though I love Rayman 3 world more) and wish all children and grandpas get to play those game before death to witness those world (Really!), but it is simply weird and strange that Pink Plant Wood was not in any future Rayman game! And Rayman 2 map does not show this place anywhere! How can this happen? Well, we might not want to have that with Rayman 5, Rayman 6 and Rayman 7 (although in Rayman 7 I think the game might take place in the Super Mario World levels based on the foreshadowing clues Michel Ancel has put in Rayman 2.) However, fear not for this is no criticism that I am making of Rayman 1, Rayman 2 and Rayman 3, which are my favourite games and the best games that were ever made! I remember when I was a kid and play Rayman 3 so much, I loved it like my dad before he began hurting me. What I suspect is that Mr. Michael Biscep has been playing a funny little trick on us! Yes, I agree to this statement! Because, think about it, if the game is perfect how could that not be perfect? It can only mean that in the deep layered context of Rayman 2's thematic and symbolic elements we simply haven't yet delved deep into the game enough to discover that this has been intentional all along, and Rayman 4 will explain why these three games take place in such different worlds that all have the same name. My guess is it maybe it is some sort of interdimensional connection, which explains some other things like how the Hoodoo in Rayman 3 has the same hue of red in texture as the carpets from Rainbow Ride in Super Mario 64, confirming that Rayman will go to Peach's Castle in Rayman 8. The mind of Misrekli Ancel really is one of magic and mystery, much like the Glade is a place of that, you really get to understand why it is that he created such good games. Speaking of, what if David Pakman was also in the game? I think he should be because he covers politics and Rayman is a very political game, like straight up feels as if you're watching the presidential election sometime with all that instablity haha! So David should be in the game, perhaps it could be that Jano is on vacation David Pakman is guarding the Cave of Bad Dreams instead? Now then, I have a few music suggestions to make for the game. I absolutely feel that Muse should be used for the soundtrack as their music has a very Rayman-ish feel, like for example what if Falling Down played when you're in the Cave of Bad Dreams? The sad feel is very similar to the sadness of death, it matches. Also the music could actually work together with the level, think for example the Desert of the Knaarens where Muscle Museum plays and whenever you get near a Knaaren it goes to Matt's scream at the end to warn the player of the danger. It is something I ponder about very much, very often, like a sitting Luigi. BLEASE MR BANCEL CANEL BEBOP GOODNESS AND VILE 2 AND FOCUS ON RAYMAN 4 -- THAT OTRE GAME IS A 2 AND RAYMAN 4 4 IS HGIHER NUMBER IT IT BETTRE!!!! I want to thank, so deep, with my big heart the love I have for Ancel. He is an uncle like his name suggests. I see him and I smile, I go: Ancel, I like this man. I wish him such good luck and health, he will need it to make Rayman 5! Run, Michil, run and make Rayman! Do it! I love you. I now end this long journey of hard and pain which I lived through for so many year as I slept every night with this nightmare: That I would never see Murfy in Rayman 4. It is different now. It is different time. Light is at the end of the bunnel. Even if Donald Trump may be very strong right now we have Rayman, our hero, to remind us who really is in charge. And it is us. The Rayman lovers. We rule the world, we are the powers and sunshines of this country/society/land!!!! Thank you, Michael, thank you so very much for going to bake Rayman 4. I cannot say this enough: Rayman 4 have mario in it, please no rabbids!
in my heart is now an open room wherein live mikkel anshell and his game man Ray Man, i love them very much and a lot. rayman 3 created my life and rayman 4 will change it again. thank you mother for birthing me to witness this day. thanks also hunch master 80 for creating forum where i could cope with pain and hard when believed rabid and origin ruined my life forever but now that pain is history (or herstory i do not jknow is that a racist term?) for now rayman 4 is REAL!!
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Really? Come on, I'm all for having a laugh about this "announcement", but this is borderline unreadable. :|
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

PluMGMK wrote:Really? Come on, I'm all for having a laugh about this "announcement", but this is borderline unreadable. :|
Really? What are you, African? :boon:
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

No, just someone who hasn't the energy to wade through several pages' worth of disorganized diatribe that's supposed to be a parody of God-knows-what.
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

Shut the fuck up!! If you don't like Rayman 4 you can just go! Why are indians always like this
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)