Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Hoodcom
Bad Rayman
Posts: 37348
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Contact:
Tings: 493940

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Hoodcom » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Fifo wrote:Christ, calm down! I didn’t know how else to react.

I don’t get all the hate towards me! No matter how I react everyone just hates me.

I’m getting sick of being treated this way.
Treat others how you want to be treated. It'll do you some good if you keep that golden rule in mind.

With that said, removing credit of those who took their time to help out with anything is just simply wrong, just because they call you out on something doesn't mean they hate you.

Like Steo pointed out in the post above, you've cried wolf way too much as well as your display of attitude against anything that isn't in your favor or what you want. Oh you have no problem poking at others but be severely damned if anyone dared to poke at you.

I already know anything I say will go in one ear and out the other, or that you'll refuse to talk about it by coating it "I don't wanna talk about it.", but I highly suggest you take a step back and look at everything you've done, because if multiple people keep pointing the same thing out, the problem has got to be what you've been doing wrong. I know someone else who acts exactly like this, and they still never understand why half the internet doesn't like them. Which heck, this person even has had a blog site dedicated in calling him out on everything with the vast majority pointing out how he continuously had ripped off canon characters and calling them his OCs.

Anyway, I simply ask that you at least try to have patience, stop acting like everyone hates you, and just take a look at everything. I know you can do better than this.

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26979
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80565

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:29 pm

I second what Hoodcom says, I BELIEVE that you can be a better person than this. The main reason I had a problem with you was because from that redacted post you put up earlier, it didn't even sound like you had even acknowledged Steo's feelings that he was hurt about being removed from the guide. He WAS willing to help you after all. :?

As for the guide itself, I think it actually looks alright as it is for now. :)
I might take pointers from this guide and the other guide when I start making my own guides, so know that I will be crediting you guys when I start work on it. As i've said in another post, I'll announce when I make one and everyone is welcome to help me with it! :D
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26251
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 179915

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Steo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:33 pm

Yeah that's no problem Jonster and as I said I knew that redacted statement was about me and that's making me even more annoyed because I know that :pascontent:

But Hoodcom is entirely right, you're being a little selfish sometimes to people and I don't know if you even realise it. It's true though.

I want to know what that statement said exactly before I even think about accepting an apology :hap:
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 82628 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 779362

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8699
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24670

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Fifo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Hoodcom wrote:Treat others how you want to be treated. It'll do you some good if you keep that golden rule in mind.
Noted.
Hoodcom wrote:With that said, removing credit of those who took their time to help out with anything is just simply wrong, just because they call you out on something doesn't mean they hate you.
Yeah I realize that.

(Wish the arguing would end already. I’m getting a headache out of it. I don’t know what to say about all that.)
Steo wrote:But Hoodcom is entirely right, you're being a little selfish sometimes to people and I don't know if you even realise it. It's true though.
I’ll need to work on that. I do realize I’m being a bit selfish.
Hoodcom wrote:I want to know what that statement said exactly before I even think about accepting an apology :hap:
I’m going to be honest: I forgot what it said.

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26979
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80565

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Fifo wrote:
Hoodcom wrote:I want to know what that statement said exactly before I even think about accepting an apology :hap:
I’m going to be honest: I forgot what it said.
Did you just quote the wrong member, Fifo? :lol:
(Sorry I always wanted to try doing that)

And I didn't forget what you wrote down, but I'm not going to post it for your sake. :wink:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Мaster
Pizzicatta
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:44 pm
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Contact:
Tings: 3501

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Мaster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:02 pm

The Jonster wrote:
Fifo wrote:
Hoodcom wrote:I want to know what that statement said exactly before I even think about accepting an apology :hap:
I’m going to be honest: I forgot what it said.
Did you just quote the wrong member, Fifo? :lol:
(Sorry I always wanted to try doing that)

And I didn't forget what you wrote down, but I'm not going to post it for your sake. :wink:
Indeed.
Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 26122
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1028334

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Fifo wrote:/* redacted embarrassing post containing whining */
Fifo wrote:It’s not true. No one likes me. My life’s shit.
Fifo wrote:I accept your apologies.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26251
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 179915

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Steo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:22 pm

OMG that's brilliant :P

But yeah I may want that quote remembered and I may have to make a compromise to make up for it if you can't remember it, because that could have said bad things about me :tssk:

I guess I could just call you Frisco until you remember it because that could have said anything about me and people could have seen it before it was redacted :hap:

Sounds like a fair compromise to me.
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 82628 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 779362

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26979
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80565

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:27 pm

The third video is my favorite so far :D
(Even if i can’t fully understand what the title is)
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8699
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24670

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Fifo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Steo wrote:But yeah I may want that quote remembered and I may have to make a compromise to make up for it if you can't remember it, because that could have said bad things about me :tssk:
I swear I didn’t say anything bad.

If my memory’s right I said “good luck” and the fact that I added you. Nothing else.

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26979
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80565

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:27 pm

You added him after you somehow removed him for some reason that we'll probably never know, Frisco. :wink:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26251
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 179915

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Steo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:32 pm

Hmm, that doesn't sound to me like something bad enough to need to remove, so I find that hard to believe :?
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 82628 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 779362

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8699
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24670

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Fifo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:34 pm

The Jonster wrote:You added him after you somehow removed him for some reason that we'll probably never know, Fifo. :wink:
First of all, please don’t call me like that.

Second, I removed him because I thought he forgot about the guide and wouldn’t work on it anymore, being so busy. I thought I wouldn’t push him, not realizing he actually had it in mind.

I tend to forget things quite a bit – that’s why I assumed he forgot about it.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 26122
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1028334

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Frisco wrote:I tend to forget things quite a bit – that’s why I assumed he forgot about it.
Steo wants to know what you have said about him and not to hear such childish words! :pascontent:

Down with Frisco the party pooper!
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26251
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 179915

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Steo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:49 pm

I find it very hard myself, to believe that a person that can do so many things with different OS (Linux, Windows 98 etc.) and notices every single little typo, can possibly have a bad memory :tssk:
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 82628 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 779362

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26979
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80565

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Fifo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:You added him after you somehow removed him for some reason that we'll probably never know, Fifo. :wink:
First of all, please don’t call me like that.
Wait, how come? Frisco isn't even your real name either is it? :?
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8699
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24670

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Fifo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 pm

The Jonster wrote:Wait, how come? Frisco isn't even your real name either is it? :?
Nope, it’s not. But still, I hate being called like that. You better respect that.
Steo wrote:I find it very hard myself, to believe that a person that can do so many things with different OS (Linux, Windows 98 etc.) and notices every single little typo, can possibly have a bad memory :tssk:
The details in the following quote are right – it’s just the wording that I forgot:
Fifo wrote:If my memory’s right I said “good luck” and the fact that I added you. Nothing else.
(Geez, I really wish this would end.)

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 26122
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1028334

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Fifo wrote:You better respect that.
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26251
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 179915

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by Steo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Frisco wrote:(Geez, I really wish this would end.)
I guess it would end faster if you had never started it in the first place :hap:

Obviously Frisco thinks I'm some kind of moron or something :tssk:

You walked yourself into this by clearly talking crap about me and then trying to hide it. Well everything I've said about you is public! Not one bit is hidden at all because I'd rather say it out straight.

I thought you were alright but boy it looks like I was wrong.

He better respect that? Really? Well how about that guide in your sig then? Can you respect that "we" helped and it's "ours" and not "yours"? NO, you couldn't even do that for us could you! Shameful Frisco seriously :tssk:
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 82628 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 779362

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26979
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80565

Re: Rayman Revolution Strategy Guide

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Fifo wrote:You better respect that.
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Ooh, that's catchy. :hap:
Another quote of brilliance from our dear High Priest!! :)
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Post Reply