Searching for Rayman M download x64

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
SSJ_NL
Électoon
Tings: 10

Searching for Rayman M download x64

Post by SSJ_NL »

So I saw a topic from 2013 where there was a link to an installer (as well as a rayman M download) but both of them are unavailable anymore. (obviously)

I wonder if someone still got the file for downloads, I have been looking for ages for a download since the time that my cd stopped working.

I live in The Netherlands if u don't know where that is its in the EU but yh Rayman M was and still is a god of a game and its one of the best games I have ever played when I was a kid, I played hours upon hours solo and multiplayer.

So yh if someone still has a download or a file I could download it from let me know. :D
IIITA
Moussu
Tings: 1055

Re: Searching for Rayman M download x64

Post by IIITA »

>, I have been looking for ages for a download since the time that my cd stopped working.

Maybe your CD Rayman M disc 2 worn or scratched and have problem for play.
If you are looking for the game on CD, that is still available legally at low price;
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... ayman+M%22

I recommend to back up disc 2 for paly, thereafter.
Last edited by IIITA on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
SSJ_NL
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by SSJ_NL »

[quite= I recommend to back up disc 2 for play thereafter,
My second disc has a scratch on it so when I insert it and try to copy the files inside of it it gets frozen. I will check out your ebay link though ty very much.
IIITA
Moussu
Tings: 1055

Post by IIITA »

SSJ_NL wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:15 pm [quite= I recommend to back up disc 2 for play thereafter,
My second disc has a scratch on it so when I insert it and try to copy the files inside of it it gets frozen. I will check out your ebay link though ty very much.
For protecting Disc 2 against such issue, scratched or worned-out, here I give you "MINI-CD" of Disc 2, which you can burn to CD or mount on "Vertual Drive Software" such as Alcohol 120% for gameplay.
If you like, donwload link;
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k243c0p35 ... 2.ISO/file

With this file, you do not need "Original Disc 2" itself mounted on your disc-drive, you will just use this mini-CD disc for gameplay always after the installation.