Download Rayman 2 + Rayman Arena; installed files + discs

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
IIITA
Moussu
Tings: 1055

Re: Download Rayman 2 + Rayman Arena; installed files + discs

Post by IIITA »

RibShark wrote:False positive.
Oh thank you, I got somehow relieved.

EDIT; Snagglebee collection list;

Code: Select all

http://raymanpc.com/wiki/en/User:Emshomar
PixleKiller
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by PixleKiller »

i downloaded the all of the files and when i try extract them with winrar i get this :
! G:\Adsolution-Rayman Arena (installed)-20180222-3038.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
plz help
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

Try redownloading (bit of a pain, I know).
Anticitizen
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by Anticitizen »

Does anybody have a reupload of the Disc 2 file? I cannot find it anywhere online and the link in this thread is dead
Buhroocykins
Électoon

Post by Buhroocykins »

i know im several years late, and maybe even so late the forums are dying slowly. but the disc links are dead, and im wondering if you are able to reupload them. The current issue with me is that the game asks to have disc 2, but the link is gone so i cant do that.
IIITA
Moussu

Post by IIITA »

Anticitizen wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:24 pm Does anybody have a reupload of the Disc 2 file? I cannot find it anywhere online and the link in this thread is dead
Buhroocykins wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:38 am i know im several years late, and maybe even so late the forums are dying slowly. but the disc links are dead, and im wondering if you are able to reupload them. The current issue with me is that the game asks to have disc 2, but the link is gone so i cant do that.
Ammmm, maybe you are talking about Rayman Arena Disc2?
Adsolution posted "installed files" in the first post of the thread, the link is still alive.
Using this "installed files" could be a workaround eliminating disc requirement, I wonder, or sending PM to adsotution for Disc2 is plan B.

EDIT;
Adsolution gave the note "NOTE: You still need the CD in the drive to play the game! If you're playing Rayman Arena, then you must have disc two inserted to play, assuming you've already installed the game or downloaded the installed files."
See; https://www.raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43#p656054
Last edited by IIITA on Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anticitizen
Électoon

Post by Anticitizen »

IIITA wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:41 am Ammmm, maybe you are talking about Rayman Arena Disc2?
Adsolution posted "installed files" in the first post of the thread, the link is still alive.
Using this "installed files" could be a workaround eliminating disc requirement, I wonder, or sending PM to adsotution for Disc2 is plan B.
Yeah, Rayman Arena Disc 2, the link in this thread redirects to Mediafire's home page and I PM'd Adsolution a while ago but heard no response, I can't get disc 2 anywhere
ginosuper
Électoon
Tings: 20

Post by ginosuper »

Same problem here, sadly. The links are dead and I've tried finding everything on torrent sites but without any luck.
Some things are better left unknown.
Rex
Électoon

Post by Rex »

Hey guys.

I have the discs to Rayman Arena, and I can't figure out how to rip them. The .exe installation won't run at all on my nearby PC's and I'm trying to find a way to get it working on PC.

Any suggestions? I don't mind hosting a rip of the discs if I can get the game actually installed.
repetablepin
Électoon

Post by repetablepin »

i have downloaded and installed rayman M but it keeps asking for the disc 2. i have set both the executable for the game and the config file to run with compatibility mode for windows 98 and XP, ran as administrator, still doesnt work.
ib9000
Électoon

Post by ib9000 »

so i want to to play rayman Arena using the LAN settings (so rayman M won't really work) is there a chance i could please get a download link to the second ISO (i found a way to download the game but it still says i'm required to have the second ISO in...
IIITA
Moussu

Post by IIITA »

repetablepin wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:10 pm
i have downloaded and installed rayman M but it keeps asking for the disc 2. i have set both the executable for the game and the config file to run with compatibility mode for windows 98 and XP, ran as administrator, still doesnt work.
Just using RaymanM Remake DVD image is good enough.
After the installation is done, in my case on Windows7 SP1 64bit OS compatibility set for autorun.exe shall be "Windows XP SP2", RaymanM Remake DVD must be taken out of the DVD drive, or game requests CD( what CD I don't know "No CD was found" is the actual message from the game). You surely did not use CDs but DVD that is RaymanM Remake.

Adsolution did good job, so you surely don't need DVD anymore after the installation, take DVD out of the drive and simply click desktop icon for starting the game.
permRICK
Antitoon

Post by permRICK »

Does this Rayman M Remake contain the LAN features from Arena?
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

permRICK wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:48 pm Does this Rayman M Remake contain the LAN features from Arena?
Nope, it does not. ‘Remake’ refers to the installer, not the game.