Rayman Redemption

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Rayman Saturn
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2465

Re: Rayman Redemption

Post by Rayman Saturn »

That’s just crazy! :nostalgic:
I really thought I wouldn’t find it even with the clues I had and I thought that I would give up once and for all today and just wait for the community to find and to reveal it... But I tried tons of combinations in my final attempt after trying more things in the last level (like trying to get all the Tings in the final section, or trying to get swallowed by the darkness in the final jump), and I ended up finding the right one by some miracle! Funnily enough, it’s Beyond Good & Evil which gave me the idea... Perhaps it’s the sign that I should finally play it. :noel:

Well, that page is finally turning! Pretty much all secrets have been found in the game!
But who knows, there may be more cheats (though none of them should be tied to anything really interesting), and someone may figure out a way to open the test room some day! So the magic of mysteries is still in the game if anyone wants more of it! :mrgreen:
Vive Rayman et les prunes !:angel:

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

It's time to Rock 'n' Run!
hoodlumsworld
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9495

Post by hoodlumsworld »

🤯

But what is it, then?
Rayman Saturn
Henchman 1000

Post by Rayman Saturn »

hoodlumsworld wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 am 🤯

But what is it, then?
What do you mean, exactly? Are you asking about the meaning of the secret, what I said about the test room and stuff or did you miss the post on the previous page? :?:

Ryemanni has also reacted and confirmed this was indeed the last secret he talked about! And of course, he’s letting the doubt hover around the fact if this indeed a sequel hook or not. :noel:
Whether he makes another fangame or not (which would be insane after all the years he has poured into Reign of Terror, Redemption and ReDesigner), I’m immensely satisfied and grateful for everything he did (well, except the "uneccessary change" we all know about :hap: )!
The games he made are by far the best Rayman fangames I’ve played, and Redemption immediately became my favourite Rayman game of all time. I’ll definitely follow with interest what he’ll do next! The Scoop Kick game looks pretty fun! :mrgreen:

I’m really curious to see what the community will be capable of in the future! :)

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 589049

Post by Hunchman801 »

Well done Rayman Saturn! :bigup: If someone could find it, it was going going to be you.
Rayman Saturn
Henchman 1000

Post by Rayman Saturn »

Hunchman801 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:45 pm Well done Rayman Saturn! :bigup: If someone could find it, it was going going to be you.
I really appreciate, but I’m not the only one who could have achieved that someday, most cheat codes were already found before somehow and someone could have found these two codes in the same way eventually. Speaking of which, I wonder how they did... because I don’t think they spent hours testing every combination possible, and you can’t find them in the data.win file. :noel:
Sure, there was a Twitter thread made a few years ago where Ryemanni asked us to share our code ideas (many of them ended up being used) and they probably took some from there, but looking back at it, it doesn’t contain even half of the cheats currently implemented into the game.

But it’s a pleasure to have been the first (at least that we know of) to find the "ultimate" easter egg of my favourite Rayman game. :mrgreen:

Also, Ryemanni has said that Rayman 2 Redemption already exists... and it’s the PS1 version of Rayman 2. :hap:

hoodlumsworld
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9495

Post by hoodlumsworld »

Rayman Saturn wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:12 pm What do you mean, exactly? Are you asking about the meaning of the secret, what I said about the test room and stuff or did you miss the post on the previous page? :?:
My apologies, of course I missed the post on the previous page. 😬
Rayman Saturn
Henchman 1000

Post by Rayman Saturn »

Don’t worry that’s alright, I’ve made so many posts in such a short time that it’s hard to keep up with everything. :oops2:

Elite Piranha
Tily
Tings: 38585

Post by Elite Piranha »

So, those dialogs (that appear with the cheat code "TOBEYOND") are supposed to be from the Robo-Pirates? If that's the case why Razorbeard is called captain, instead of admiral?
Rayman Saturn
Henchman 1000

Post by Rayman Saturn »

That’s likely a mistake, Ryemanni probably didn’t think of it. That, or it’s meant to be a character we don’t know about.

Elite Piranha
Tily
Tings: 38585

Post by Elite Piranha »

Now I'm thinking about Razorbeard's fleet fighting other alien pirate crews in space (that could be a good idea for a fan comic). In the storyline where the rabbids are an alien species, they probably fought some of the Robo-Pirates at some point. I would make sense that the Robo-Pirates had to defend against bounty hunters because of the rare species they collect from other planets (which can be sold to The Mysterious Guild).