Find Rayman's Stuff - Round 2

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Find Rayman's Stuff - Round 2

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Hey, this a new challenge I want to do. Rayman lost some stuff in the forum. Could you please help him get it? Also, can you answer a question about Pirate Community or it's members?

Rules:
Please don't just click on the host's profile and look for or search for the posts (if you can even see anything then :wink: ). Clicking on my profile is fine, just don't look through the posts. (This does not count with the host as I just found myself starting to do it to find my post.)
No editing your posts. (Except if you're the host.)
Keep questions and posts appropriate please.
That's about it for now but if I feel like there needs to be something added, I may add it.

Procedures: The host will tell you what Rayman has lost and members will look for it. The member will link the post that has Rayman's object here or just say what topic it is in. The member will also answer a question about the forum. If they just find the lost thing, they get one point. If they find the thing first, and answer the question correctly, they get 2 points. The host can give hints after 24 hours. Whoever gets the most points, wins, unless specified. In this round, there are only 3 lost things. The number of tings for the winner is unspecified at the moment.

Host Procedures: You have some posts, preferably the last posted in a particular topic. Then, you add in Rayman's blah is over here. I didn't really add as many details the first round, but in the second one I did to try to spruce it up. You it in spoiler text and you add a :?: afterward. Although, adding a :?: is optional for the host. They can also try to vary the wording when the item is lost if they want. You present the item in question in this topic and ask the question. The host gives however many points people earn. Like said above, you can give hints if someone doesn't respond in 24 hours or if they do. (Basically, 24 hours after you ask the question) A hint in a story or something at the beginning is alright. Also, as of this edit, stating the fact that the topic gets new replies are not hints. Try to hide at least 3 items.

Round 1 (Host: arnoldfranklin):
hoodlumsworld (winner) - 4 points
PluMGMK - 2 points

Round 2 (Host: arnoldfranklin):
PluMGMK (winner): 4 points
Crash267: 2 points
hoodlumsworld: 1 point

Round 3 (Host: hoodlumsworld - start date tbd)
Last edited by arnoldfranklin on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 13 times in total.
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Re: Find Rayman's Stuff - Round 1

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Lost thing #1: Rayman's hands are lost. He is having me type this on my account.
Also: What year was this forum created?
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

arnoldfranklin wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:11 pm Lost thing #1: Rayman's hands are lost. He is having me type this on my account.
Also: What year was this forum created?
Lost thing #1: viewtopic.php?p=1443000#p1443000
Also: 2003
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Okay, good job, you get 2 points for finding it and answering the question correctly. I'm glad that you replied.

hoodlumsworld: 2 points

Lost thing #2: Rayman lost his phone.
Also: We know Rayman Pirate Community to be raymanpc.com but in what year was the domain actually registered?
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

arnoldfranklin wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:41 pm hoodlumsworld: 2 points

Lost thing #2: Rayman lost his phone.
Also: We know Rayman Pirate Community to be raymanpc.com but in what year was the domain actually registered?
Hint: It's in a speed running section.
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

Found it! viewtopic.php?p=1443001#p1443001

And the domain... 2005 I think?
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Yes, that is it and you got the year right! I have a slight problem with the next thing. The topic I posted the thing in, had posts in it meaning I'm not the last post. That will probably rack up difficulty. Anyways, you get 4 points.
hoodlumsworld: 4 points

Lost thing #3: Rayman lost his camera. He needs it back to grab the memory card of the pictures he took. (He is a professional photographer.)
Also: What was the first year of posts in a day record. (The first time they did it.)
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Hint: It's kind of a pun.
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

arnoldfranklin wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:33 am Hint: It's kind of a pun.
Hint 2: It's a camera brand pun.
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Attention, those of record day or before I guess: This is the last chance to find Rayman's camera. It is in one of the forums. (It's not the last post anymore) Think of a famous camera brand and think of plot lines and you might get it. You might not win unless you are hoodlumsworld. You will still get some tings if you do not win just for participating, at least this time. (Well, there might not be another round, who knows.)
The question you are supposed to answer: What was the first year of posts in a day record. (The first time they did it.)
Chance to answer ends when someone finds it or at the end of record day.

Good luck everyone! :winkgrin:

hoodlumsworld - 4 points
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

2003?
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

The Jonster wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:35 am2003?
They actually first had it in another year. Also, please be sure to find Rayman's camera. (Find my post that says that his camera is there and link it here.) (Make sure to follow the rules, though if you haven't.) Also, check the hint for this one if you haven't.
Other than that, thanks for posting in the topic. Hardly anyone has posted here. :D
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

No problem, I’ll look around some more and make another guess later. :bigup:
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Oh wow I found it and I wasn't even looking: viewtopic.php?p=1443006#p1443006 :fou:

And the first record day was in 2006, if this is the seventeenth!
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

PluMGMK wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:53 pm Oh wow I found it and I wasn't even looking: viewtopic.php?p=1443006#p1443006 :fou:

And the first record day was in 2006, if this is the seventeenth!
Well, I guess you are correct and you earn 2 points. Thanks to all those who participated (hoodlumsworld, the Jonster, and PluMGMK)
This officially ends the season.

Round 1 Results -
hoodlumsworld - 4 points (500 tings)
PluMGMK - 2 points (100 tings)
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Yay! :partyhat:

This was an interesting experiment! I guess if the forum were more active people would naturally stumble on these things (like I did while looking for topics to bump) instead of having to search around for them :oops2:
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

This was an interesting experiment for sure, I admit I spent a little bit of record day looking for the camera :oops2:
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Thank you everyone. I wonder what will happen to this game in the future.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Thank you Arnold! I did search for it too but found nothing, glad someone eventually stumbled upon it!
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora

Re: Find Rayman's Stuff - Round 2

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Hey everyone. We are now starting Round 2 of Find Rayman's Stuff. The first item is Rayman's flashlight. The power is down again.
Question: Which year had the highest post count for record day?