Kudos from another independent wiki

Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
AnalogBreakdown
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Kudos from another independent wiki

Post by AnalogBreakdown »

Hey all! I'm new here but as the title suggests, I'm from another independent wiki, that wiki being the Independent Fallout Wiki.

I've been following the Rayman 4 leak and whatnot, and then I found out that there's an independent Rayman wiki and I guess I was just happy to see that another wiki like this exists! We extend our olive branch to you if you're ever interested in meeting with folks from other likeminded wikis! It seems like a really great place here! That's all I had to say :D
Breakdown, but in an analog way
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Re: Kudos from another independent wiki

Post by Hunchman801 »

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated! The Fallout Wiki looks very impressive, congratulations on all the hard work here.

I see that you've recently moved out from Fandom, hope this wasn't too painful. At least, as a wiki that was born independent, we luckily never had to go through that.

Anyway, we're but a small wiki for a small series, but I'm more than happy to chat and see how we can collaborate in the future. Let me know how to reach out and I'll be in touch. :D
AnalogBreakdown
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by AnalogBreakdown »

It has been quite a journey to say the least, but we're making it! I love getting in touch with smaller wikis; can never have too many friends after all!

You'll be able to reach me through my e-mail: [email protected]
Or the wiki email: [email protected]
You can also find PM me here or reach me on Discord: AnalogBreakdown (she/they/it)#1565

Glad to meet you guys!
Breakdown, but in an analog way
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Done! Anyone else interested in the wiki is welcome to join, too. :)