Guilty or Innocent Game

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78325

Re: Guilty or Innocent Game

Post by Fifo »

Guilty, nearly two years back when I tested myself at home I got three positive tests (because I was doing what’s called a nasopharyngeal swab), but when I got a professionally-done rapid test and a PCR test I got false negative results because of poor sampling.

Ever had your finger lanced for blood?
Last edited by Fifo on Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 77975

Post by The Jonster »

Oddly enough, no. But that sounds really painful to me, surely they only use butterfly needles for that purpose right? RIGHT??? :oops2:

Been stuck by a needle more than once?
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78325

Post by Fifo »

The Jonster wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:58 pm Oddly enough, no. But that sounds really painful to me, surely they only use butterfly needles for that purpose right? RIGHT??? :oops2:
I can’t believe it! I’ve had it done a lot of times. It’s actually barely painful if done right.
The Jonster wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:58 pm Been stuck by a needle more than once?
Innocent, luckily.

Ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91477

Post by Steo »

Guilty of this several times as a kid, and I still remember the weird taste and feeling on your tongue afterwards. :lol:

Ever claimed that you were never going to do something, but then you ended up doing it anyway?
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102610

Post by PluMGMK »

Guilty I guess, I drank alcohol a few times in 2017. Didn't like it though, so I won't be doing it again :mrgreen:
(As for Covid, officially innocent as I never got a positive test at any point… But I most likely did get it without knowing during the last few years :mefiant:)

Ever worked on something your boss didn't know you were involved in, but was of benefit all the same?
DaveRattlehead
Estellia
Tings: 21831

Post by DaveRattlehead »

Guilty. Many times, I've had ideas in the lab that I've implemented without asking for permission, and ultimately, we've ended up benefiting from them.
And yes, there have also been times when it hasn't worked out for me, and I've had to keep quiet about it :lol:

Ever had to deal with a difficult coworker?
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453277

Post by Hoodcom »

Yes, yes I have. One who would repeatedly perform activities they were told not to do. Such as office cleaning, you weren't supposed to mess with things on people's desks.

Then there was another one who I knew from school that ended up being defiant of authority, and was super nosey. :mefiant:

Ever thought you liked someone, but when they are around you, you feel like you lost your personal space and end up not being able to tolerate them? :lol:
Ithasmore
Poilu
Tings: 2190

Post by Ithasmore »

Guilty, I've had that happen to me twice. Not really a nice time.

Since its getting closer to christmas, might as well ask a Christmas themed question. Ever baked gingerbread cookies?
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge

Post by Hoodcom »

I actually like that idea, I'm glad you brought that up! :noel:

No, I've never baked any gingerbread cookies but I've sure eaten them before. Maybe I should try making some, sometime?

Have you ever put up Christmas lights before, and never taken them down for years? (I know I'm guilty of this one. :oops2: )
Ithasmore
Poilu

Post by Ithasmore »

Innocent, I've seen people who have, but never done it myself.

Ever got a present from Christmas that you still use to this day?
Hoodcom
Mr Dark

Post by Hoodcom »

That is a good question, though if we're not considering actual daily use but still have and ready to use at anytime, that would be my PS3. I remember getting that for Christmas. Actually you know... I'm starting to think my PS1 was a Christmas gift too... PS3 was one. And funnily enough the PS5. I bought my PS2 and PS4 on my own. So this one I'm definitely guilty with.

Have you or your pet ever been guilty of breaking Christmas ornaments?
Ithasmore
Poilu

Post by Ithasmore »

Thats a lot of PlayStations, but guilty. I broke around 4/5 by now, but its pretty easy to clean up and the ornaments I have broken weren't too expensive so its not that big of a deal.

Forgot to buy a Christmas gift for someone and had to go buy something the day before Christmas?
DaveRattlehead
Estellia

Post by DaveRattlehead »

Guilty, but not for a Christmas gift... It happened for a birthday gift :lol:

Ever furiously broken a controller?
Hoodcom
Mr Dark

Post by Hoodcom »

Wow Dave, you broke away from our Christmas theme. :cry: That's going to furiously break controllers in the eyes of many kids now! :lol:

As much as I hate to admit it, yes. When I was a little kid, and it was the PS1 controller. :oops2:

Have you ever accidentally spoiled yourself to whatever Christmas gifts you got? Like happening to go into a closet or something for something and there they were placed to be hidden?
DaveRattlehead
Estellia

Post by DaveRattlehead »

You can break a controller to get a new one for Christmas! :lol:

Guilty. Of course I've spoiled myself involuntarily, but not only that... Both my friends and my family hate me so much because I can quickly guess what they bought me with only a single hint. :lol:

Ever got lumps of coal?
Ithasmore
Poilu

Post by Ithasmore »

Innocent, not really sure why anyone would give you lumps of coal these days.

Ever held a big Christmas party?
Hoodcom
Mr Dark

Post by Hoodcom »

Innocent on this one, I've never held a big Christmas party, let alone a small party of any kind. I'm just not a party person. :lol:

Have you ever eaten a fruit cake for Christmas? If so, did you hate or like it?
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 77975

Post by The Jonster »

People actually received lumps of coal? I never knew that could actually happen. :o

And yeah I'm not much of a party person either. You would never see me at one of those big parties, maybe smaller parties with just friends and family that I like talking to.

As for fruitcake, sadly I am innocent for this question. If you asked me as a kid, I would have refused to even try it, being as picky as I am and not liking fruits. In this day though, I am much more open to eating fruits (dried or otherwise) and nuts in a cake, so I'm real curious to try one of these cakes sometime. Maybe I should make one, or ask Dave if he would make one for me! :mrgreen:

Have you ever spent a whole day putting up Christmas decorations or buying them?
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Hoodcom
Mr Dark

Post by Hoodcom »

Guilty, as I've done that before. Setting up the tree and lights, taking all day. Even some outdoor stuff before. However I'm too lazy to do that now. The biggest problem is me never wanting to take them back down. :lol:

Do you have more Christmas lights than you know what to do with, or keep buying more?
DaveRattlehead
Estellia

Post by DaveRattlehead »

Ithasmore wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:48 pm Innocent, not really sure why anyone would give you lumps of coal these days.
The Jonster wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:15 pm People actually received lumps of coal? I never knew that could actually happen. :o
Ofc I'm not talking about actual lumps of coal, but the dessert! It's extremely easy to cook at home, but you can buy it already made :lol:
Hoodcom wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:36 pm Do you have more Christmas lights than you know what to do with, or keep buying more?
Innocent. Actually, it has mostly been the opposite for me. It's a bummer when you go to test them, and you have to buy more because half of the lights have burned out. :lol:

Ever eaten shrimp on Christmas celebrations?