Favorite Solar System Planet (other than Earth)

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Favorite Solar System Planet

Mercury
5%
Venus
10%
Mars
29%
Jupiter
24%
Saturn
19%
Uranus
No votes
Neptune
14%

Total votes: 21

Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Re: Favorite Solar System Planet (other than Earth)

Post by Shawn »

Fine. Melt.
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Shawn wrote:Fine. Melt.
Explain why then :P
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

Holy Crap wrote:I think "explode" is quite an exaggeration. :?
:D
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

It would be funny to see someone's head literally explode. Well, in one sense.
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

Not fun for that person. :shock:
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Hunchman801 wrote:
Ugh, you're starting to sound like Xenon. Image
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Shawn wrote:
Hunchman801 wrote:
Shawn wrote:Your head would still explode.
:boon:
....well it will!

Unless you have an uncomfortable space suit to wear, u guna di
And how exactly does that make it different from Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune? :|
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Shut up.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette

Post by Xenon »

Shawn wrote:
Hunchman801 wrote:
Ugh, you're starting to sound like Xenon. Image
Why? I don't think I'd make that enquiry (although it was called for).
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Sure you would. You always need an explanation for things that can be pretty obvious. Don't get so offended! Image

Anyway, who was the other person who voted for Venus? I must know! Image
Tobbe
Big Mama
Tings: 288691

Post by Tobbe »

How is it obvious that you would melt at Neptune? You can't walk on Neptune, or any of the other gas giants, you know. And the surface temperature is very, very cold.
Wikipedia wrote:Neptune's temperature at its cloud tops is usually close to −218 °C
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Surgeon may think he is God, but God knows he is no surgeon
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Tobbe7 wrote:How is it obvious that you would melt at Neptune? You can't walk on Neptune, or any of the other gas giants, you know. And the surface temperature is very, very cold.
Wikipedia wrote:Neptune's temperature at its cloud tops is usually close to −218 °C
I was talking about Mars. >_>
Tobbe
Big Mama
Tings: 288691

Post by Tobbe »

Mars, while not anywhere near as cold as Neptune, is also a pretty cold place. -5 degrees Celsius is the maximum temperature.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Surgeon may think he is God, but God knows he is no surgeon
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

......Really?

Hum. I thought it was hot. Shows how much I know. Image
Holy Crap
Vendeur
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

If it's further from the sun it will naturally be colder. These things seem obvious to me. :? Of course, the atmospheirc make-up could affect it, I think I heard Mercury is actually not as hot as Venus...
Xenon
Pirate Lunette

Post by Xenon »

Mars a hot planet? On what did you base this assumption? That the planet is red?
Shawn wrote:Sure you would. You always need an explanation for things that can be pretty obvious. Don't get so offended! Image
I'm not offended at all, but I just don't see why you thought what you did. I need explanations for some things obviously, but doesn't everyone?
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Shawn wrote:Ugh, you're starting to sound like Xenon. Image
Well, you're just talking nonsense and I'm teasing you. There's just no reason why anyone's head would suddenly explode on Mars.
Holy Crap wrote:I think I heard Mercury is actually not as hot as Venus...
Yep.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

I'm just purposely exaggerating things to sound funny. Sorry.
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Shawn wrote:Shut up.
No, I don't think I will.
Holy Crap wrote:If it's further from the sun it will naturally be colder. These things seem obvious to me. :? Of course, the atmospheirc make-up could affect it, I think I heard Mercury is actually not as hot as Venus...
Yeah. Venus's clouds trap heat like global warming.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Serza5 wrote:No Mars is closer.
No, Venus is closer. Look it up. :)