Of the extermination of furfags

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Comment ?
Rayman 3
Tings: 684324

Of the extermination of furfags

Post by Comment ? »

My fellow Pirate-Community users,

I have been a member of this, sometimes quiet but always alive, sometimes harsh but always friendly, sometimes hard to understand but always original community for eight years, one month and twelve days, and the least I can say is that I am more than proud of it. Since I joined, I have devoted my visits to the amelioration of the overall quality of the discussions at Pirate-Community, through discourse, persuasion, and sometimes action. Do not worry (or rejoice if you happen to be a forum quality-plummeting element), I am not leaving and do not intend to do so. It has, however, come to my mind that I have rarely expressed my views on the current societal context, as my back office effort to clean the board kept my busy enough.

I would like to alert the public opinion on Pirate-Community of a deleterious threat called the furfag phenomenon. Known among its members as the “furry fandom”, the furfag phenomenon is characterised by a sick obsession for anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.[1] Referring to themselves as “furries”, the persons suffering from the furfag disease engage in activities including, but not limited to, compulsive composition of drawings, paintings, sculptures and other representations of anthropomorphic animals, crafting and wear of human-size animal costumes known as “fursuits”, online-based and physical role-playing involving romance and sex, formal gatherings whose programming includes presentations, panels, workshops and tutorials, zoophilia and other sexually deviant practices.[2]

This obsession is the result of the Freudian sublimation of the furfags' insatiable sexual appetite for hairy animals, which is only partially expressed through the openly sexual aspects of the furfag phenomenon. A survey conducted by David J. Rust and enriched over the years shows that 79% of furfags claim a sexual interest in anthropomorphic animals, while 59–81% admittedly engage in sexual acts with either people of the same sex or live or dead animals—these figures being only underestimations given the difficulty to acknowledge such attractions and practices. Complaints against furfags for animal abuse are repeatedly filled in Northern America but also in Europe and more recently in Asia. The term “yiff”,[3] initially an onomatopoeia representing the bark of a fox, is widely used amongst furfags to indicate either a will of, a request for, or an actual sexual intercourse between various combinations of one or several suit-wearing furfags, fictional anthropomorphic animal characters and actual animals, live or dead.

Furfags represent a significant menace to society because of their repressed sexual appetite which not only causes them to rape animals and sometimes children—baby animal characters, known as “babyfurs” are frequent and often linked to diapers fetish,[4] but also to disturb order and breach good morals as they engage in sexually-oriented activities on the Internet or in public spaces. The moral turpitude induced by such behaviours not only corrupts the youth but also encourages other deviant activities, primarily child molestation, murder, Satanism and Wiccanism.

A direct consequence is that the furfag phenomenon has to be stopped at any price for the sake of global sanity and security. Mansuetude dictates that furfags shall be given the choice to either give up on their deviant and dangerous behaviour or die by arms, but no exception shall be tolerated. The survival of our world is at stake.

~
Attachments
A typical, disguised furfag in a sexually inviting posture.
A typical, disguised furfag in a sexually inviting posture.
furfag1.jpg (13.99 KiB) Viewed 9296 times
A furfag who underwent surgery to look like a cat (his body modification operations have included bifurcation (splitting) of his upper lip, surgical pointing of the ears, sillicone cheek and forehead implants, tooth filing, tattoos, and facial piercing - to which whiskers can be attached).
A furfag who underwent surgery to look like a cat (his body modification operations have included bifurcation (splitting) of his upper lip, surgical pointing of the ears, sillicone cheek and forehead implants, tooth filing, tattoos, and facial piercing - to which whiskers can be attached).
furfag2.jpg (7.08 KiB) Viewed 9296 times
What a furfag really deserves.
What a furfag really deserves.
“Yiff in Hell, furfags”, is a sentence commonly used by those aware of the great danger conveyed by the furfag phenomenon.
“Yiff in Hell, furfags”, is a sentence commonly used by those aware of the great danger conveyed by the furfag phenomenon.
furfag4.jpg (44.08 KiB) Viewed 9296 times
Image Image Image
Haruka wrote:The Life Statue in part 1 can be reached by fisting a Pink Ring
Rsandee
Moskito
Tings: 59720

Re: Of the extermination of furfags

Post by Rsandee »

Acknowledged, however, it's kind of ironic because of your rank.
Itooh
Carmen
Location: Perdu, quelque part dans le Grand Raccourci... >< Help !
Tings: 41812

Post by Itooh »

Well, I didn't know the term "furfags"… But it doesn't solve the problem :
Why ? Why is there two anthropomorphic characters in Pinocchio !? >< There are only humans, except THEM ! :|
I will not believe in the other Disney's stories if Walt doesn't come here to explain me that. :P
Your eyes are not ready for this, and your brain not prepared for that.
You should probably instead play some of these, or watch some of those.
*drops the mic* (just kidding, mics are expensive)
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

I'm pretty sure this is a bot that's gotten the control of an old-time user. Here are the reasons:

1) The only way in which he's mentioned the site has been "Pirate-Community," and none else.
2) The exact number of days he has been a part of this forum is stated to give a more "authentic" sound, but it's not hard to see past.
3) He doesn't mention anything about PC other than the name and that he's proud of it, so there's your kick.

At first I thought it was real, and that it would have made me extremely happy to see an old-time user on the boards (excluding Hunch because he's as active as ever).
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

RayFan9876 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is a bot that's gotten the control of an old-time user. Here are the reasons:

1) The only way in which he's mentioned the site has been "Pirate-Community," and none else.
2) The exact number of days he has been a part of this forum is stated to give a more "authentic" sound, but it's not hard to see past.
3) He doesn't mention anything about PC other than the name and that he's proud of it, so there's your kick.

At first I thought it was real, and that it would have made me extremely happy to see an old-time user on the boards (excluding Hunch because he's as active as ever).
RayFan, I'm afraid you don't know Comment ? too well.

Heh :lol:
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

RayFan9876 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is a bot that's gotten the control of an old-time user. Here are the reasons:

I suggest you go check out some of his previous posts, then it should all make much more sense to you.
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
PowerPatrick
Master Kaag
Tings: 6665

Post by PowerPatrick »

Lol, we already discussed about it in the IRC some few weeks ago.
Rsandee
Moskito
Tings: 59720

Post by Rsandee »

I'm guessing this irritates the Great Flying Poo. :evil:
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Oh, then ignore my post please.

Please, not the poo, anything but the poo!
PowerPatrick wrote:Lol, we already discussed about it in the IRC some few weeks ago.
I was actually very surprised at how many people still go on my IRC. I guess it was just that good of an idea? :hehe:
Last edited by Adsolution on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Tings: 0

Post by ikke471 »

RayFan9876 wrote:Oh, then ignore my post please. :P

nope you're getting the poo :P
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

ikke471 wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:Oh, then ignore my post please. :P

nope you're getting the poo :P
Damn. Then I am happy to see an 03'er here!
PowerPatrick wrote:Lol, we already discussed about it in the IRC some few weeks ago.
I was actually very surprised at how many people still go on my IRC. I guess it was just that good of an idea? :hehe:
DesLife
Froutch
Tings: 186263

Post by DesLife »

RayFan9876 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is a bot that's gotten the control of an old-time user.
Lel. Le fail.
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

DesLife wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is a bot that's gotten the control of an old-time user.
Lel. Le fail.
HEY FUCK YOU BOI I SAID I WAS SORRIEH.
spiraldoor
Oumbr

Post by spiraldoor »

RayFan9876 wrote:
DesLife wrote:
Lel. Le fail.
Such insolence in the face of the truth. I hope DesLife toilets you.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

spiraldoor wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:
DesLife wrote:
Lel. Le fail.
Doing that would require him to learn the basic function of a Canadian toilet, as opposed to their French toilets, having their flush buttons and levers wherever the manufacturer feels like putting them.
spiraldoor
Oumbr

Post by spiraldoor »

RayFan9876 wrote:
spiraldoor wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:
DesLife wrote:
Lel. Le fail.
Doing that would require him to learn the basic function of a Canadian toilet, as opposed to their French toilets, having their flush buttons and levers wherever the manufacturer feels like putting them.
You don’t understand. I was talking about your rank. And does your government seriously regulate toilet design? That’s pretty ridiculous.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

spiraldoor wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:
spiraldoor wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:
DesLife wrote:
Lel. Le fail.
You don’t understand. I was talking about your rank. And does your government seriously regulate toilet design? That’s pretty ridiculous.
Oh but I do understand.

Well, it didn't occur to me that there would be another design for a toilet other than this:

In France, the buttons and levers are all over the place. Sometimes on the wall, sometimes under the seat, sometimes you turn a valve, sometimes you pull a rope, sometimes you need to STAND OVER A FANCY HOLE IN THE GROUND, it's kind of confusing sometimes.
spiraldoor
Oumbr

Post by spiraldoor »

I don’t see how it could possibly be confusing – all of those toilet types sound like they would be identifiable at a single glance, apart from the one with the button under the seat (the existence of which I find doubtful). If someone wants a toilet with a pull-chain etc, why shouldn’t they be able to get one installed?
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

spiraldoor wrote:I don’t see how it could possibly be confusing – all of those toilet types sound like they would be identifiable at a single glance, apart from the one with the button under the seat (the existence of which I find doubtful). If someone wants a toilet with a pull-chain etc, why shouldn’t they be able to get one installed?
Well considering it never occurs to me, my automatic reaction isn't to think "where is it this time?" when I don't see a lever. I think "oh crap, does this thing flush?" Stupid I know, but most people always come up with stupid thoughts in their heads before intelligent ones.