Rayman Legends

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Which version is your favourite?

Wii U
29%
PlayStation 3
8%
Xbox 360
5%
PlayStation Vita
2%
PC
26%
PlayStation 4
13%
Xbox One
3%
Switch
14%

Total votes: 212

Squiz
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 142

Re: Rayman Legends

Post by Squiz »

Does anyone knows how to get the "Ubi Ray" character ? I saw him in the sprites.
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

I think Ubi Ray was scrapped...
Squiz
Oiseau Rouge

Post by Squiz »

Haruka wrote:I think Ubi Ray was scrapped...
No because I saw someone with this character in challenges leaderboard.
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Just finished the Living Dead party and whoa can't believe it took me only two go's to finish the last 8bit level, compared to the millions of times I tried to do 8bit Dragon slayer. Got the Back to Origins levels to beat now.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
globolk
Otto Psi
Tings: 6280

Post by globolk »

about scrapped content, i've found A LOT of stuff recently that... dissapoints me... Image first of all, i was really excited to see that golden autumn forest level. (not because the rabbids! just the artstyle!) and i was ALSO expecting at least one other mt. olympus styled level like the first one in olympus maximus, especially since they actually released this screen: http://ggtriple.files.wordpress.com/201 ... hots-2.jpg and that looks A LOT like an in game screen... as stubborn as i am, i'm not about to conclude that there's not more levels.
Image by TFDs39 I'M GOING TO BE EDGY TOO LIKE ZOMG. You're all mentally retarded cockroaches chirping and dancing and singing La Cucaracha in a pile of feces. NNID: ETHANSAUCE
Rayrobi
Aline Louïa
Tings: 115235

Post by Rayrobi »

Squiz wrote:
No because I saw someone with this character in challenges leaderboard.
I wonder how as it is not unlocked by lums nor teensies, and is presumed to be unlocked by the 11th awesomeness level, which no one is yet able to earn. If that costume is not related to awesomeness ranks then we must find out how you can unlock it.

However, i don't get how one managed to get 699 trophies so far, as the max story-related trophies number is 683 (224 bronze, silver and gold = 672 + 11 diamonds = 683 ), and there were challenges on 29th, 30th, 31th, 1st, 2nd, 3rd ( today's challenge is not yet closed so it is not counted ), which leads to 12 daily normal and extreme, and 2 weekly challenges, so it's 683+14=697?! Unless he got the game on the 28th it is impossible to have this many cups, i asked him how did he do it, if he didn't get it on 28th, he must be a cheater.
I also saw someone who has got exactly 1.000.000 lums, it has an extremely low chance of getting this exact amount unless this is the limit.

Anyway, i have finished the game in my profile with about 709000 lums, all cups, teensies, creatures and got diamond cups in all challenges so far.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

I still have around 537000 Lums. It will take an eternity until unlocking Rayomz...
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Post by Droolie »

I think it is only usable by the dev team (it wouldn't make sense to have a Ubisoft-themed skin usable for non-Ubisoft people anyway). That would explain how the one using it on Xbox has the 11th awesomeness level and has a seemingly impossible score. :)
There is also no mention of him in the script so it's very unlikely that we can even unlock him.
Rayrobi
Aline Louïa

Post by Rayrobi »

Drolpiraat wrote:
I think it is only usable by the dev team (it wouldn't make sense to have a Ubisoft-themed skin usable for non-Ubisoft people anyway). That would explain how the one using it on Xbox has the 11th awesomeness level and has a seemingly impossible score. :)
There is also no mention of him in the script so it's very unlikely that we can even unlock him.
No one has the 11th awesomeness level on Xbox.
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Rayrobi wrote:
Drolpiraat wrote:
Huh, I could've sworn I saw some with the "O" on the PS3 version...
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

The Mystery of the Ubi Ray - Coming soon in Holiday 2013
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Post by Droolie »

Rayrobi wrote:
Drolpiraat wrote:
I didn't check his awesomeness level, but I did see someone with the Ubi Ray skin in the leaderboards for I think the second or third daily Xtreme challenge since release day. I just assumed we were talking about the same person.
Squiz
Oiseau Rouge

Post by Squiz »

Bionichute
Dragon Médiéval
Tings: 12145

Post by Bionichute »

I'm really close to the 11th level of awesomeness, actually. Level 10, to be precise.
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

Game Grumps played Kung Foot but as usual 99% of what makes them entertaining fades away when their advertising something. Their enjoyment for the XBox Live games is so forced I just skip them now.
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Davoc wrote:Did Ubisoft confirm that there will be DLC levels for Rayman Legends?

Listening to Rayman Legends soundtrack while doing homework. Feels so awesome.
There is option on steam DLC and it says there is still not DLC for RL. Other games in my Steam library don't have that so I believe DLC will happen at some point. Like Haruka, I would also like to see Japanese world in RL.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
TFDS
Aline Louïa
Tings: 123720

Post by TFDS »

Squiz wrote:Image
UbiRay:The creator of everything that exist in the Rayman world!
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

I fear I won't have much time to play today because of senior photos, nonetheless my progress 310/700 is not a bad start, I can probably maybe reach 400 today.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Rayrobi
Aline Louïa

Post by Rayrobi »

That Ubi skin really is neat.

I think i will reach the 11th awesomeness level in like 12 days, i have 4734 trophy points and the next level is at 6000.