TTQ Season 139 - The Jonster

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Re: TTQ: Season 77 - TFDs39

Post by Snagglebee »

Noo I was too late :(
Anyway, I am optimistic and I believe I will win also sometime and finally get a special rank for the first time after a year being a member ._.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Re: TTQ: Season 78

Post by OCG »

@Master
Just left the feedback, the new rules are awesome and should be added to first post in my opinion.
@Omar
I think you have better chance to win when I host since I wont be there rushing for answers and winning :P
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
TFDS
Aline Louïa
Tings: 123720

Post by TFDS »

I will also won't participate next time,because I can finally have my special rank.

And I say the ruleset is brilliant.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

What about Rayman502?

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Thank you both, your feedback is appreciated, be sure to let me know if there's anything else concerning the quiz.

Right then, I've briefly skimmed the season through again, and I think there's two issues to resolve. One being specificity, be that about versions or wording questions to prevent confusion, and the other about questions whose answers are a bit dubious or open to debate, if there's any other issues you fellows feel are prominent, be sure to share them.
Master
Rayman 1

Re: TTQ: Season 78 - Revised Ruleset Mk2

Post by Master »

With the two week waiting period nearly at its end, I've amended the previous test ruleset, this'll be the default ruleset from here on out if it works as well in this season:
For Players:
  • One answer per question, per user, unless otherwise instructed by the quizmaster.
  • If any issues arise during a season, contact the manager (currently Master), and inform them of the situation.
  • Remain on-topic during the quiz.
  • Editing of any kind is strictly prohibited, even if there's no new post made after your own, I'll be able to tell if someone has, so beware!
  • You must skip one question if you consecutively answer two correctly.
Failure to comply with any one of these rules will result in severe punishment, up to and including expulsion from the quiz!

For Hosters:
  • There is to be a maximum of five questions asked per day, submission of new questions will be spread out across the day and not given consecutively.
  • Ask a maximum of two bonus questions per season, with a ting reward only for correct answers, getting a bonus question right does not earn a point. In addition, unless given permission to do otherwise by the manager, bonus questions must be akin to normal questions, but more difficult to answer. (That means NO anagrams!)
  • Ensure your questions are easy to comprehend, good spelling and grammar is paramount!
  • Be as specific as possible when asking questions, it's important not to put contestants at a disadvantage due to alternate interpretations.
  • When referring to games with various versions, be sure to note which version you're referring to, otherwise by default, Rayman 1 will refer to its PS1 version, Rayman 2 will refer to its Dreamcast version, and Rayman 3 will refer to its PC version.
Your special rank will be forfeit if you fail to successfully host an entire season, so keep these points in mind, and enjoy grilling your contestants on their Rayman trivia!
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Just to check with others, is it ok if quiz starts tomorrow around 19:00 Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC ?

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

That'll be 18:00 for me then, I see no issues, any objections from prospective contestants?
OCG
Le Capitaine

Re: TTQ: Season 78 - OldClassicGamer

Post by OCG »

I am a bit late, sorry :oops2:
Anyways:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome, members new and old! To the 78th Season of the second version of the Teensies Quiz, I'm your host OCG and I say it’s quiz time! Those who are new are recommended to read the first post, there you shall find the rules that you must adhere to, breaking of rules can result in punishments, such as ting deductions, or outright disqualification, so be sure to play fair!
Anyways, with that in mind, let's begin, best of luck to all participants, and enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 1:
What game did Michel Ancel stream recently and what was stream about (what could viewers do)?

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Legends, for the purpose of Question and Answer.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

1 point - Master

Question 2:
During the stream, Rayman's hight was confirmed. What is Rayman's height?
Last edited by OCG on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

He is 5 feet tall.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

1 point - Master, Bradandez

Question 3:
In what language dub of Rayman 3 Teensies sound like girls?

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Meh, I'm not wholly sure, though part of me is thinking Korean, so let's give it a shot.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

I want to say the Japanese dub. I'm guessing.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

1 point - Bradandez
2 points - Master

Question 4:
Which one of the more rare Rayman 3 videos is on Rayman 3 Press Kit?

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rayrobi
Aline Louïa
Tings: 115235

Post by Rayrobi »

OldClassicGamer wrote: During the stream, Rayman's hight was confirmed. What is Rayman's hight?
height*

And the answer might be Rayman 3 GBA Trailer I guess...
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Thans for pointing out my spelling mistake and nope, there is something on the Press Kit more rare than R3 GBA Trailer.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rayrobi
Aline Louïa
Tings: 115235

Post by Rayrobi »

OldClassicGamer wrote:Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake.
I hope you know I'm not doing these with bickering intentions. ;)
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Ooh, Is it some Making of video?