FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Tings: 54431

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Matyuv »

The Round of 16 games have been immensely boring. I wish football games didn't last 90 (120) minutes. Make the halves much shorter and people might actually start trying instead of just saving energy for the last 2 minutes.
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

I am looking forward for tomorrow's match. Allez les bleus! :winkgrin:
Où ça ?
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Où ça ? »

Haruka wrote:I am looking forward for tomorrow's match. Allez les bleus! :winkgrin:
No no noo Noo Noooo Noo no !
Allez la Belgique !
And the belgium are ther best team of the moment yeah ! yeah ! oh yeah !
The blue just have 0 chance !!!
Oh yeah ! ah ah ! oh oh ! ih ih !
Harpic FTW
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

Holy shit, Holland vs. Costa Rica was absurd! Can't believe it had to come so far, considering how amazing Holland was. A deserved victory!
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Rsandee
Moskito
Tings: 59720

Post by Rsandee »

KRUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL :D
We all thought we were done for, rooting for Netherlands - Germany final.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

So, the top four are Brazil, Germany, Netherlands and Argentina. Lets see how it will turnout in the end but I'm betting in Brazil's victory. Go Brazil! :D

EDIT 8/07/14: I just watched the Brazil VS Germany and I really don't know how to define this match with a single word. Humiliating. Shocking. Unbelievable. Historical. I have so many things on my head right now. I really suck in making bets because so far I didn't get one match right, jesus christ.

That's it, Germany will get the cup.
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

Oh my fucking God, Brazil got fucking raped. Like, oh man. I'm actually out of words. I'm almost speechless. Normally I'd write a long rant on how they suck dick et cetera, but wow... I'm really not feeling it right now.

Wow.

Fuck.

I won't even fall asleep.

EDIT: wow... fuck...
El Dango
Aline Louïa

Post by El Dango »

Neymar must be rolling in his grave!
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
DesLife
Froutch
Tings: 186263

Post by DesLife »

Brazil's gonna be aflame by tomorrow morning !
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

I usually hold back when it comes to football, but I want to risk something to express my opinion. I know you all are going to hate me for this. This is all my opinion! If you find this all stupid or whatsover, please I want to hear your argument why you think so.

Ok, look: I myself don't care much about football, because football never interested me and I don't like it at all, espacially when seeing people praising football like it's some kind of religion. I am not saying you do, I am just giving examples and I have seen many many people in the streets acting that dumb. If there was going to be a match in my city (BVB against whatever shit-club..) it's better to stay safe at home because horrible things can (and have happened) when people get too much drunk and run down the streets. Luckily there are always the police trying to keep everything under controll.
To sumerize a bit, this is how I see football in a whole: http://www.hna.de/bilder/2012/12/04/265 ... 8-kh34.jpg
What really bothers me is, how much people praise footblall. It's just a game! Do I call Mr. Dark humiliating me if I just can't continue on one point in Rayman 1 ? No! Do I drink alcohol until I wake up at the intensive care unit or find myself back in the court, if I win the game? God damn NO! Do I praise Rayman like Rayman being the only thing that matters in my life? No, no and again NO!
It just bothers me how people overreact soo much about Football, which again is just a game.
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Basically you dislike the die-hard fans more than the actual thing, aye?
El Dango
Aline Louïa

Post by El Dango »

Do I call Mr. Dark humiliating me if I just can't continue on one point in Rayman 1 ? No! Do I drink alcohol until I wake up at the intensive care unit or find myself back in the court, if I win the game? God damn NO!
This is how I'm gonna play video games from now on.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

There are so many jokes about Brazil now. They are probably singing this to everyone now :lol: :

Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

This popped up in my Facebook feed.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=89 ... 94&fref=nf
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

I'm quite pleased they didn't win if I'm honest. I have always been a supporter of the underdog.
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

France and Algeria played quite good against Germany. They did well in the group stage too (France actually beat up Switzerland which was ranked 6th according to FIFA, and praised for their defensive abilities...they took 5 goals in 70 minutes ahem...).

I always found Brazil's performances very unbderwhelming during the group stage. Their round of 16 match was pretty flat, as was their match against Columbia. They could have been kicked out of their own world cup before their semifinal.

I won't say Brazil was completely bad or that Germany was playing scared against Algeria and France. But the fact that Algeria was able to put Germany to extra-time, or France going toe-to-toe with them and only losing because of an error in the beginning of the match is something. Would it have been one of those two teams against Brazil, the result would have still been a defeat for Brazil. They weren't playing good during the whole world cup.

Argentina put up a very good fight against Germany too in the final. They missed a lot of shoots, that's all they should care about (they actually shot more than Germany during 120 minutes).
Xenon wrote:I'm quite pleased they didn't win if I'm honest. I have always been a supporter of the underdog.
Considering what happened during the quarterfinals and Neymar being out, Brazil wasn't the favourite for this match. It was at least 50/50. Germany was way more convincing, and playing at home didn't really seem to be an advantage for Brazil.
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

Well, Germany won this year. And like this, the Cup is over.
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

And at the end, the German always win...
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Of course, they are the Ubermensch.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image