Rayman Adventures

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
RayCarrot
Tily
Tings: 36217

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

That's interesting. I totally missed that. There are no assets for this character though that I can see, but that's also the case with the monkey Rayman costume. I wonder if this was just meant to be UbiRay or something else...
#Rubber mark#
Murfy
Tings: 83021

Post by #Rubber mark# »

Was the game ever officially pronounced dead?
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

I think they just stopped releasing updates, that's it.
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

Was this posted before?

https://rcprakash.artstation.com/projects/lV91Jo

There's a Rayman-based character that looks like he could have been Candice's counterpart but I don't remember seeing him anywhere.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Well, I can't find anything about this character on RayWiki, at least. This is probably the occasion to remedy the situation. :hap:
DapperPlayz
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by DapperPlayz »

Damn, it's starting to seem like this game is on it's way out. Not only had it stopped receiving new content after 2018, but Ubisoft has recently removed both Google Play and Facebook integration, so cloud saves are gone. It sucks for me, since I had an almost complete save file and will never be able to see it again (I stopped playing after the Golden Marathon event and recently came back just to see how things were going for it).

It's honestly such a damn shame to see the game end with a whimper, especially knowing there was supposed to be one final event to end it off, as well as it being completely impossible to collect all Incrediballs if you've missed any of the previous events. I still think it was the best of the mobile games and brought a lot of new things onto the table, with some interesting ideas and updates in there. Rayman Mini probably led to it ending so soon, as most of the team probably moved onto that game. It's an okay follow up, but god does it feel so empty and soulless.

Seeing as how they still have to spend money to keep the game's servers up, I won't be surprised if one day they just silently kill it off for good and remove it from app stores.
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Hmm that's weird, I tried loading the game on Bluestacks last week and I was able to retrieve my Facebook cloud save fine (was on 277), but I can also see how the game is really falling apart; I'm still being called "Adventurer" blabla and like, since when did Adventures expire?

Cloud gaming man, it's great :lol:
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Sucoloop
Antitoon
Tings: 20

Post by Sucoloop »

Hi there!
My brother and I are being rayman games fans since childhood and we discovered this website some years ago. Is fascinating how much incredible rayman content is in here! Thank everybody so much for this effort.
A few days ago, Rayman Adventures jumped in our lives for the first time, but the game is so old that we wonder if there is a way to get all barbara costumes nowadays. I know that some of them ara only available during some specific periods and marathons. Are they returning every year, or is it impossible for new players to get them?
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Thanks for the kind words, Sucoloop! As for your question, I'm afraid there's no way to obtain characters from past events. If the game was still actively developed, it would make sense to have them return every now and then, but there hasn't been an update in years now.
ItzalDrake
Reflux
Tings: 8658

Post by ItzalDrake »

It is a shame though, I stopped playing Adventures because during an event the game wasn't saving my progress for some glitch.
They should repeat the events or people get easily bored by playing the same levels again and again after finding all the incrediballs that can be found normally in the game.
Hello! Image
Crash267
Bracadabreur
Tings: 3961

Post by Crash267 »

This game doesn't work on my new phone
pick a Snow cone? :mefiant: :manger: :lol:
red snow cone? https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAE
Blue snow cone?https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/christma ... nouncement
Green snow conehttps://www.jibjab.com/view/make-previe ... 5e53dabe23
CHRISTMAS! has came hooray hooray have a good day :noel: :noelfou: :noelnoir:
Sucoloop
Antitoon
Tings: 20

Post by Sucoloop »

Thanks for the answer!
That's a pity! It was a very cool and awesome game, with many adventures and new levels! Much better than other mobile games. I hope that in new games of the style some of the older characters would be reused...
Btw, i saw in Modding and utilities Forum something about modding legends, origins and some patches for jungle or fiesta run, but not much about Adventures. Is there a patch or something similar for Adventures?
ItzalDrake
Reflux

Post by ItzalDrake »

No, as far I know there are no patches or mods for Adventures
Hello! Image
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Sucoloop wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:29 am Btw, i saw in Modding and utilities Forum something about modding legends, origins and some patches for jungle or fiesta run, but not much about Adventures. Is there a patch or something similar for Adventures?
Maybe ask in that topic if anyone can help? With its online functionalities, Adventures is probably another pair of hands compared to Jungle and Fiesta Run, but who knows!
ItzalDrake
Reflux

Post by ItzalDrake »

Yeah, modding Adventures is really hard because of its checksum checks, if you modify the files while having an internet connection the game will redownload them, and if you play Adventures offline you can't do much in the game.
Hello! Image
DapperPlayz
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by DapperPlayz »

aaaand the game has been delisted. rip.
Onmp314
Reine Ptizêtre
Tings: 4670

Post by Onmp314 »

It must have been very recent because it is still indexed in Google.

EDIT: Apparently this happened before, Google's copy is from 16 November, 2022.
Welcome, I'm Onmp314 ;)
Dancaa
Magicien Ptizetre
Tings: 2345

Post by Dancaa »

Adventures was arguably the best of the mobile games in the series. Sucks to see it go out with so little fanfare. But I guess such is life as a Rayman fan.
Lex
Gandalf
Tings: 4364

Post by Lex »

Hoping it'll at least get the same fate as Jungle Run and Fiesta Run and get added to Ubisoft's PC store eventually.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Yes, maybe that's the reason they delisted it. Only time will tell. :hap: