Post Scary vids

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Re: Get in the Halloween spirit! Post Scary vids.

Post by Xenon »

Hey did anyone see the video of the ghost girl in the hallway? I think that was real ( :oops: )
Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Shawn »

Xenon wrote:Hey did anyone see the video of the ghost girl in the hallway? I think that was real ( :oops: )
Which one? There's several videos with ghost girls standing in hallways.

Also, here's another spooky video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzZI16Z1 ... re=related
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette

Post by Xenon »

I mean this one. It's really well-known.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfTihjLCBww
This one's scarier than the previous vid I posted.

I'll watch the vid you posted now, Xenon.

EDIT: Oh, I know this one. Scary.

EDIT2: I love the sound effects in this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCw9H4lQeLE

EDIT3: This will make you jump. Really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJsLSxCuoQ&NR=1
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

So, should I get rid of the first part of the name of this thread? "Post scary vids" could hold it's own.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette

Post by Xenon »

The last one was so predictable. I didn't get scared. It's just another one of those shite videos on Youtube that makes me hate the site.
I've seen the one with the security guards, and I reckon it's a fake. Indeed the sound effects give it away.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Xenon wrote:The last one was so predictable. I didn't get scared.
Neither did I. Not to mention that the effects were really crappy, it would have been much better with a real person.
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

I laughed. :mryellow:
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

I was eating food while I watched it, so it was a little gross for me. :beurk:
RayStormGirl
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2385

Post by RayStormGirl »

Hunchman801 wrote:
Xenon wrote:The last one was so predictable. I didn't get scared.
Neither did I. Not to mention that the effects were really crappy, it would have been much better with a real person.
Me Ethier
I AM reading the posts.
I just don't feel like responding.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWNkDuf-now

This is pretty creepy. I actually heard a weird noise in my house while watching this.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette

Post by Xenon »

Hmm, fair enough. Interesting to watch, but there's no way I'm creeped by this.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

I think it would of made a great horror movie back in the day. I think this story was the inspiration for the character Chucky.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

The story wasn't great, I've heard much better to be honest ^^
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Could you show me some? I'm in the mood for shivers.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette

Post by Xenon »

Preferably not from Youtube, there's so much shit on that site now it's incomprehensible :tssk:
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

I liked reading the Moth Man stories. Not scary, but pretty cool.
Skaarj
Carnivora
Tings: 14080

Re: Post Scary vids

Post by Skaarj »

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ZgWPbnw ... re=related
you wanted its yours my friend but is the fuckiest scariet video ever,it will be not my fault :bad: if you get nightmaresname of the video:suicide mouse
Any question about the video ask for me
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Go on youtube and type in "Ghosts are real"
No way I'm risking to watch that again :x
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Rsandee
Moskito
Tings: 59720

Post by Rsandee »

Lol, i did that too, you'll see those screamer vid's.