jazz jackrabbit

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Skaarj
Carnivora
Tings: 14080

jazz jackrabbit

Post by Skaarj »

if you are a fan of jazz jackrabbit,so this is your place,tell what you want about jazz jackrabbit by epic games
dont know who is this guy?
later i tell
PS=i made this topic because i was bored
Skaarj
Carnivora

Re: jazz jackrabbit

Post by Skaarj »

so i see no one knows how is jazz,well i will explain
You are familiar with epic games,jazz jackrabbit was her first game and it was earthworm jim with sonic,its sidescroller,it was hard,epic and with one of the most beatiful musics ever made
there is a video with the download of the series http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8u4OULe_Q
ps=srry again for the double post
MMMorshew
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1980

Post by MMMorshew »

I remember playing Jazz Jackrabbit 2 often with friends in multiplayer. It was great, even if it did get boring after a while.
Sometimes I played the shareware version of the first game, but I never bought the full version.
It`s kinda sad that the series ended with the second game and that the third game was scrapped. :|
Skaarj
Carnivora

Post by Skaarj »

did you ever played the third? i do,it was a shoter,it was fun
the donwload include the third
MMMorshew
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1980

Post by MMMorshew »

But I thought the third part was never finished. I had no idea that you could download it, but I remember seeing beta screenshots that showed a similiar graphic style as super mario 64.
Skaarj
Carnivora

Post by Skaarj »

it wasnt finished,but somehow,they launched a alpha demo,like moonbase alpha by nasa using the unreal engine
PowerPatrick
Master Kaag
Tings: 6665

Post by PowerPatrick »

There were some levels like "Purple Haze Maze" and "Funky Grooveathon" in Jazz Jackrabbit 2 that reminded me of Rayman 1. Another thing Jazz can do similar to Rayman is the helicopter-over-head, but just with long ears instead of hair. But yes, this is another fantastic platformer.
Skaarj
Carnivora

Post by Skaarj »

well the sad is that in jazz 3d,he only have a dash and really big jump,i noticed that it uses the unreal engine because of many reasons.
the game was to be realeased on the ps2 and the pc
PowerPatrick
Master Kaag
Tings: 6665

Post by PowerPatrick »

thebrazilianskaarj wrote:well the sad is that in jazz 3d,he only have a dash and really big jump,i noticed that it uses the unreal engine because of many reasons.
the game was to be realeased on the ps2 and the pc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jackrabbit_3:
Spear-headed by Dean "Noogy" Dodrill (an animator for Jazz Jackrabbit 2) and coded by World Tree Games, it was developed for the original Unreal Engine technology in 1999.
Skaarj
Carnivora

Post by Skaarj »

so i found this site to that has some screenshots,music and talking about the game http://www.jazz2online.com/j3f/index.html

theres one game of jazz series that has nothing the series
the jazz jackrabbit for game boy advanced,its pile of fucking shit
Skaarj
Carnivora

Post by Skaarj »

srry againg for double posting,but finally,i got good news,if you guys want to play it,heres a site that have all the games and expasions in one,if you got curios about it and it comes with jazz 3 alpha http://www.jjultimate.de.vu/
L.M. Murphy
Magicien Ptizetre
Tings: 2446

Post by L.M. Murphy »

I love Jazz too! I also like Jazz Advance, although it isn't as good as really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the original series, other than Devan being the villian and Spaz making an appearance.
Rayman...forever?
Skaarj
Carnivora

Post by Skaarj »

you know what?Why the fuck fans dont make a fan game thats jazz jackrabbit 3,they all know things to make games and we have new unreal engiens that could make the game(or mod) easer,so why not?
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1365

Post by gamerz31w »

they are keep warning.I mean Epic Games.If they see refreshed graphics of jazz or new jazz jackrabbit game they will punish anyone if this person underrestimate their warning consequesnces will be big like Epic Games will sue someone in turnabout jazz jackrabbit and that person will be banned permamently from jazz2online and all epic games forums.
Mr. Nutt
Lums
Tings: 35

Post by Mr. Nutt »

I've still got my copy of Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Naturally I eventually found out I had the OEM version so it didn't quite have all of the features (like the level editor and customisable characters). Still really liked it. I've tried out the original but I can't say I liked it as much. As for the GBA game, that game was bad enough apparently to get me making a review video instead of the usual Let's Play video I make.
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by gamerz31w »

Speaking of fangames it's still hard to reverse engineering jj3 on ue4 from ue1.Having visual memory is more useful thing than tools like 3D Ripper DX(jazz Jackrabbit ios kismet tutorial sucks),UModel.Just(i'm ignoring ue3=udk)ue4 and exporting textures from unreal editor 1.
Greeness
Aurora
Tings: 17030

Post by Greeness »

https://www.gog.com/?utm_medium=social& ... tm_term=EN It's about time they rereleased the two Jazz Jackrabbit games.
Rare Rayman images Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to share any rare media that's missing.
Greeness
Aurora
Tings: 17030

Post by Greeness »

The second game is now celebrating it's 20th anniversary, and for those who are interested, EpicGames with the help of Jazz2Online are giving away some stuff for this special occasion:
https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=20217

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is one of the first PC platformers that I've ever played, so I'm glad that it's getting some attention again.
Rare Rayman images Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to share any rare media that's missing.
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by gamerz31w »

I had phishing,ransomware(.vpsh files extension format in my One Drive Microsoft Windows 10/11 Cloud-I have no idea,I don't know what to do files right now are encrypted) hackers cyberattack and due to probably computer piracy so Discordapp bots kickbanned me permanently automatically,quickly,suddenly it happened very fast from several Discord servers. Nowadays since estimate circa Anno Domini of year of 2017(in the present and in the future) when Fortnite Battle Royale(brand new videogame genre)(thanks to Epic Games,CCP,People Can Fly,Tencent) was finished. What if? It seems user Delacroix and I are interested in unofficial open source revival of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 sequel(Dean Dodrill's tech demo)maybe we add reverse engineering fanmade support for Unreal 1995 Tech Demo(in the past)prototype early build or final build from 1998. What does it mean is Unreal Tournament 3 sequel digital forum dead for good permanently? Because even when I'm logged in I can't post comments,make new threads anymore speaking of my digital activity history. Jazz Jackrabbit videogame series might say "I'll be back". For instance as an example Walter Disney's fictional cartoony character Oswald the Rabbit is also treated as forgotten by time,obsolette tv mini-series,fictional,cartoony character even Epic Mickey 3 got cancelled too also. I saw Lori Jackrabbit 3D high poly animated model in Media Molecule's Dreams game engine(I'm afraid Sonic Retro Forum members aren't aware of it or they are just bunch of digital ignorants-lots of them) Sony Playstation 4,Sony's Playstation 5 exclusive,but 3D modelling,3D animating microchip digital construct graphs seems to be little bit too complicated for me.
How would Sega's(renaissance era) scrapped,rejected,virtual reality feline Princess Tiara Cyberooski's Micromobius Kingdom looking to you guys? In the past IGN's GameSpy was supported by Epic Games nowadays it's Epic Games Storefront. Times have changed a lot of. Cancelled Rayman 4 would be possibly more like Sonic Generations from 2011 or more like Nintendo's Super Mario Odyssey from 2017. Someone mimicked,impersonated as user GalaxySoftware and me digitally threated me that I have to pay lots of,tons of money for some it appears to be possibly fake lawsuit. User Nibroc-Rock didn't give me his unofficial,fanmade game assets from Sonic World Tiara Boobowski he didn't respond to me in deviantart not even in twitter. Due to two authentication verification digital steps I stucked like forever permanently with different Discordapp account. I can't even add my new phone number(it's treating like wrong modern,innovative mobile phone number-I tried it myself this method,but it didn't help) to Discordapp speaking of my personal data. Why Unreal Tournament Discord Server needs my phone number to be even fully verified? Speaking of Discord Nitro Free Offers like for 4 Months. I'm reporting this to you guys.