I did better Rayman DS game icons (Ubi is lazy, confirmed)

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
DavidSosa
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3455

I did better Rayman DS game icons (Ubi is lazy, confirmed)

Post by DavidSosa »

I did some custom icons, one is for the DSiWare version of Rayman, and other is for Rayman DS
Hope you enjoy, you can patch your rom with these icons i made, you need a special program for it...
Attachments
The icon that should be for Rayman DSi, instead of the lazy one we got with no animation (because DSi software has animated icons) and also with a terrible compression...
The icon that should be for Rayman DSi, instead of the lazy one we got with no animation (because DSi software has animated icons) and also with a terrible compression...
dsiicon.gif (9.09 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
The icon that should be for Rayman DS, instead of the one we got, this has more pixel art than the one for DS that is just a HUD image with no transparence, this one is basically the Dreamcast save icon, but transparent.
The icon that should be for Rayman DS, instead of the one we got, this has more pixel art than the one for DS that is just a HUD image with no transparence, this one is basically the Dreamcast save icon, but transparent.
dsiconray2.png (2.09 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
i hate myself
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Re: I did better Rayman DS game icons (Ubi is lazy, confirmed)

Post by arnoldfranklin »

BUMP
Yeah, the original DSI icon is even blurry a little bit. At least on 3DS (or 2DS in my case.) I'm assuming your talking about the icon for the game in the menu at least. :D

Rayman's pencil fell down in this post by mistake. He was carrying it from Picture City so I don't know how he lost it, it being that large. :oops2: :?:
Last edited by arnoldfranklin on Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Re: I did better Rayman DS game icons (Ubi is lazy, confirmed)

Post by Steo »

I'm fairly sure one of the DSi games had a lazy logo too on where they even forgot to make parts of the word Rayman transparent. :P
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687