HELP NEEDED: Rayman 2 N64 Soundtrack

Talk about the Rayman music website.

Moderators: Droolie, English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Ragster
Antitoon
Tings: 5

HELP NEEDED: Rayman 2 N64 Soundtrack

Post by Ragster »

Greetings Pirate Community!

I am currently working on remastering the entire Rayman 2 N64 soundtrack. I've been playing through the game to locate where all the tracks are played, and I'm having trouble finding three of them:

I don't want to mistakenly mark these as "unused" if they are in fact in the game. If someone knows where they play, or could help me locate them, I would be very grateful. :D

If you'd like to see what I mean by "remaster", check out my YouTube channel in my sig! That was my first attempt at remastering the soundtrack by using the extracted MIDI and SoundFont files from the game. I plan to create an "uncut" soundtrack along with an "arranged" soundtrack this time around.
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Re: HELP NEEDED: Rayman 2 N64 Soundtrack

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Ragster wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:44 pm I don't want to mistakenly mark these as "unused" if they are in fact in the game. If someone knows where they play, or could help me locate them, I would be very grateful. :D
Hi, didn't you used to be Rayman 2 N64 music on YouTube or something like that? I don't Have you been able to find out if they were used or not. Even though it's been a couple of months, I want to bump this topic to see if anyone knows, anyways.
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself
Greengoop
Creveton
Tings: 29850

Re: HELP NEEDED: Rayman 2 N64 Soundtrack

Post by Greengoop »

The first one is probably located in the prison ship, but if not it’s prob unused