My arts/wips

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
flux
Lums Noir
Tings: 50

My arts/wips

Post by flux »

uhh so I'm not very good at finishing anything, attention span and all but.
I have some stuff I feel like showing i guess!

First up: one of the forms/powerups I made up based on elements. big scary thunder. essentially a paralysis of sorts (using noise instead of actual electricity lmao)
raymanformsLION.png
raymanformsLION.png (30.31 KiB) Viewed 604 times
Alright well, here's something I really just hope on continuing. context for this is too much for here i think so just take it without any
RCOPwip.png
RCOPwip.png (76.1 KiB) Viewed 604 times
Lastly, silly ass doodle of the absolutely deranged looking concept art for the lockjaw. seriously the arts for 3's powers look so funny. that just isnt rayman.
unhinged.png
unhinged.png (360.66 KiB) Viewed 604 times
he looks so long and like hes wearing a latex suit with only the nose uncovered. looks like noids fucked up cousin. i love it.

SO. art! thats some art. man im not sure what else to say uhh might post more later but not sure when! thanks for looking
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Re: My arts/wips

Post by Hunchman801 »

Nice! Hope to see more recreations of those old costumes. :D
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

flux wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:23 am uhh so I'm not very good at finishing anything, attention span and all but.
You're not the only one :mrgreen:.

I never thought about it, but yeah, that artwork of Rayman looks like the Noid. Great stuff!
MaryMagicPie
Lums Rouge
Tings: 55

Post by MaryMagicPie »

flux wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:23 am uhh so I'm not very good at finishing anything, attention span and all but.
I have some stuff I feel like showing i guess!

First up: one of the forms/powerups I made up based on elements. big scary thunder. essentially a paralysis of sorts (using noise instead of actual electricity lmao)
raymanformsLION.png

Alright well, here's something I really just hope on continuing. context for this is too much for here i think so just take it without any
RCOPwip.png

Lastly, silly ass doodle of the absolutely deranged looking concept art for the lockjaw. seriously the arts for 3's powers look so funny. that just isnt rayman.
unhinged.png
he looks so long and like hes wearing a latex suit with only the nose uncovered. looks like noids fucked up cousin. i love it.

SO. art! thats some art. man im not sure what else to say uhh might post more later but not sure when! thanks for looking
Flux, your artwork is beautiful! Especially for dramatic/wicked characters and moods.