Better Rayman 3 Screen Flashing White

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Amgon
Électoon
Tings: 15

Better Rayman 3 Screen Flashing White

Post by Amgon »

I just got Rayman 3 on the Ubisoft store and my controller wasn't working, so I decided to look up a fix online and found Better Rayman 3 which I downloaded and installed. After that every time I launched Rayman 3 (with Better Rayman 3 installed) the screen started flashing white. I tried trouble shooting on my own, uninstalling, reinstalling, testing all options in BR3_Config (except for all the resolutions) and nothing's worked. Does anyone have any idea of what's happening and/or how to fix the issue? Thank you.

Some system specs: Acer Nitro 5 (Laptop), RTX 3050, 12th Gen Intel i5-12500H, 60GB RAM
Amgon
Électoon
Tings: 15

Re: Better Rayman 3 Screen Flashing White

Post by Amgon »

I figured out the issue, so if anyone else comes across the same problem then here's what happened.

I was trying to screen share Rayman 3 on Discord while I was playing it, there seems to have been some sort of problem with how Discord usually captures your screen that makes Rayman 3 start flashing white.

What seemed to fix the issue was turning off "Use our advanced technology to capture your screen" under the Screen Share section in the Discord options.