Difference between revisions of "Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc : Le Guide Stratégique Officiel"
m (Boomboleros7 moved page Rayman 3 : Hoodlum Havoc : Le Guide Stratégique Officiel to Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc : Le Guide Stratégique Officiel)
Latest revision as of 02:17, 18 June 2019
|Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc :|
Le Guide Stratégique Officiel
|Published by||MCES Publishing|
|Written by||Pascaline Jibert and Jérôme Capon (editors)|
Olivier Bertin (designer)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc : Le Guide Stratégique Officiel (Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc: The Official Strategy Guide) is a French book published by MCES Publishing and authorised by Ubi Soft Entertainment.
This strategy guide, comprising 130 pages, contains a complete solution of the PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox and PC versions of Rayman 3. It is scattered with images of the characters of the game and humorous comments written by the Hoodlums. It also contains a making of, an interview of the developers and a substantial amount of information on the scoring system, the mini-games, the characters, the enemies, Rayman's capacities and the Laser-Washing Powders. The guide also contains a presentation of Rayman and the main games of his series. The last pages speak about the RaymanZone, the now-missing official Rayman website.
The solution guides the player in each level, with the help of screenshots and useful tips. It gives the exact number of Matuvus, Tribelles and cages in each area, as well as their exact location. It also reveals the location of the secret rooms, but a lot of them are absent, like the secrets in the offices of Otto Psi and Roméo Patti, the secret on the boat used by Rayman and Globox to reach the Summit Beyond the Clouds and the Xowar secret.
By following the solution to collect the jewels and fight the enemies, the player can reach a creditable score in each level. It is possible to improve it, but to do so, the player must find different ways to gather more points by himself.
The bonuses chapter indicates the points required to unlock the mini-games and the Wanna Kick Rayman lessons. It also speaks about the exclusive mini-games of the GameCube version Wheelis, Mad Trax and 2D Nightmare.
Rayman 3 : Le Making Of (Rayman 3: The Making Of)
- Graphisme et animations (Graphics and animations)
- La Bande-Son (The Soundtrack)
- Le Game Design (The Game Design)
Rayman 3 par ses créateurs (Rayman 3 by its creators)
- Interview de Mickaël Janod, Game Designer principal, et Benjamin Haddad, Game Designer (Interview of Mickaël Janod, Lead Game Designer, and Benjamin Haddad, Game Designer).
La Solution (The Solution)
- Monde 1 : Le Concile des Fées (World 1: The Fairy Council)
- Monde 2 : La Forêt de Claire-Feuille (World 2: Clearleaf Forest )
- Monde 3 : Les Marais Crapoteux (World 3: The Bog of Murk)
- Monde 4 : La Lande aux Esprits Frappés (World 4: The Land of the Livid Dead)
- Monde 5 : Le Désert des Knaarens (World 5: The Desert of the Knaaren)
- Monde 6 : Le Grand Raccourci (World 6: The Longest Shortcut)
- Monde 7 : Le Sommet d'Outre-Nuées (World 7: The Summit Beyond the Clouds)
- Monde 8 :Le Quartier Général Hoodlums (World 8: Hoodlum Headquarters)
- Monde 9 : La Tour du Leptys (World 9: The Tower of the Leptys)
- Monde 10 : Le Boss Final (World 10: The Final Boss)
Les Bonus (The Bonuses)
- À la récolte des points (How to collect points)
- Les Bonus (The Bonuses)
- Les Bonus exclusifs sur GameCube (The exclusive Bonuses on GameCube)
Le Bestiaire (The Bestiary)
- Les Ennemis (The Enemies)
- Les Boss (The Bosses)
- Les Amis (The Friends)
Les Armes et Pouvoirs (The Weapons and Powers)
- Les Compétences spéciales (The Special Competences)
- Les Super pouvoirs (The Superpowers)
Rayman à travers le temps (Rayman through time)
- Les Premiers sauts de plates-formes (The First platforms jumps)
- Rayman 2
- Rayman Revolution
- Rayman M
- L'évolution graphique de Rayman (The graphical evolution of Rayman)
La RaymanZone (The RaymanZone)
- Le Hall of Fame (The Hall of Fame)
- La Quête des Lums (The Lums Quest)