What Kotaku posted was wrong
http://www.kotaku.com.br/la-vem-rayman-origins-2-avisa-a-ubisoft/ Ubisoft did say Rayman Origins will have a continuation but nothing official has been comfirmed yet. --Teensiedragonkaiser 17:21, 12 April 2012 (CEST)
- I've just read the update they did. They say there's a continuation indeed, but there is no price and date to confirm yet. I guess we need to fix this article. --Haruka 18:00, 12 April 2012 (CEST)
- Told you that was bullshit. — 00:09, 13 April 2012 (CEST)
Well, it feels great to be right (about them eventually giving in and releasing a PC version). I was saying it all along. :)
Now if only they make an Origins + Legends collector's edition with some nice extras... - Drst
What on Earth is going on here?
- Well, in this article, I find this sentence:
- "The boss said 'do something social! Everything has to be social!' So we put in a musical level with the song Antisocial to show to the boss," Ancel grins. "We did completely the opposite of what we were asked to."
- Michel Ancel himself says that Antisocial has been used for a musical level.
- However, the song of Dragon Slayer is called Mecapiston. And Trust, or any member of this band, doesn’t appear in the credits of Legends.
- I can’t explain why.-- Boomboleros7 00:03, 28 September 2013 (CEST)
- Apologies for the misinfo then, was going by what Google tells me about what the song even was. --Cairnie (talk) 00:07, 28 September 2013 (CEST)
Screenshots resolution please?
Just got the game on Steam and it runs reasonable so I can start doing some screenshots from it now. I saw that the resolution for the Rayman Origins shots were 1920x1080p so should that be the same for the Legends ones? --Cairnie (talk) 15:37, 17 November 2013 (CET)
- Yes, they should be with that resolution aswell. Unfortunately I can't do so since I do not have displays with a compactible resolution of that. --Haruka 00:59, 18 November 2013 (CET)
- Turns out my display can only go up to 1366x760, so would 1280x720 have to do? --Cairnie (talk) 17:32, 18 November 2013 (CET)
- I fear it really needs to be Full HD resolution. My case is even worse since my display is a 4:3 (1280x1024). --Haruka 23:17, 19 November 2013 (CET)