Rayman 1

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Which version is your favourite?

Jaguar
8
5%
PC
38
25%
PlayStation
84
55%
Saturn
13
8%
Game Boy Colour
0
No votes
Game Boy Advance
4
3%
DSi
6
4%
 
Total votes: 153

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record, but has anyone else tried Snagglebee's Rayman Plus mod and if so so controllers work for you? It's making me feel like having hair so I can feel like pulling it out :lol:
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8717
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24760

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Fifo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:45 am

Anyone who wants to help me? I’m trying to write up a PS1 Rayman 1 cage guide in Google Docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CVW ... Qqbc_iMORc

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Fifo wrote:Anyone who wants to help me? I’m trying to write up a PS1 Rayman 1 cage guide in Google Docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CVW ... Qqbc_iMORc
I might try give you a hand with it later if I'm not busy. Is it based on the PS1 or PC version or are you doing both?
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8717
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24760

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Fifo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Steo wrote:
Fifo wrote:Anyone who wants to help me? I’m trying to write up a PS1 Rayman 1 cage guide in Google Docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CVW ... Qqbc_iMORc
I might try give you a hand with it later if I'm not busy. Is it based on the PS1 or PC version or are you doing both?
See quote.

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Fifo wrote:See quote.
See, that explains why I got a letter saying I'm due an eye test :lol:

I'll see what I can do later. Astigmatism is no excuse to be that stupid :oops2:

EDIT: Well I guess for a start we're assuming you have all the powers already right? Or are you going in the order you can get them in then saying revisit etc.
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Man I wish I wasn't already HALFWAY through my recent file, with all the cages broken on previous levels! But I'll look at it later too :wink:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Yeah that's what I'm thinking though. I'll start a new file but are we talking breaking some and revisiting or skipping them all and going back with powers instead?
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Steo wrote:Yeah that's what I'm thinking though. I'll start a new file but are we talking breaking some and revisiting or skipping them all and going back with powers instead?
I personally think it just makes more sense to just list next to the specific cage what powers are required to get them. I know that only the Swamps of Forgetfulness can have all its cages broken without having to travel to Band Land. I think.
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:12 pm

The Jonster wrote:
Steo wrote:Yeah that's what I'm thinking though. I'll start a new file but are we talking breaking some and revisiting or skipping them all and going back with powers instead?
I personally think it just makes more sense to just list next to the specific cage what powers are required to get them. I know that only the Swamps of Forgetfulness can have all its cages broken without having to travel to Band Land. I think.
Right so that makes sense.
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:15 pm

Hmmhmm...it looks like there's still some work to do. The only things left at this point are a few bosses and strategies for them. Although I think I've unintentionally messed up the page numbers by adding them. :oops2:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:17 pm

The Jonster wrote:Hmmhmm...it looks like there's still some work to do. The only things left at this point are a few bosses and strategies for them. Although I think I've unintentionally messed up the page numbers by adding them. :oops2:
Well it just needed some rewording as I said but I can help with that in a bit. At least there's a pretty good base to start witb now.
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:44 am

Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Hmmhmm...it looks like there's still some work to do. The only things left at this point are a few bosses and strategies for them. Although I think I've unintentionally messed up the page numbers by adding them. :oops2:
Well it just needed some rewording as I said but I can help with that in a bit. At least there's a pretty good base to start witb now.
Is it my imagination or does the text seem off on the page? Check it later guys, think I need to sleep a little longer.
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:29 pm

The Jonster wrote:Is it my imagination or does the text seem off on the page? Check it later guys, think I need to sleep a little longer.
Not too sure what you mean but I'll have a look. While I'm at it I'll need to look up the definition of the word "witb" :lol:
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Is it my imagination or does the text seem off on the page? Check it later guys, think I need to sleep a little longer.
Not too sure what you mean but I'll have a look. While I'm at it I'll need to look up the definition of the word "witb" :lol:
lol :lol:
Now I'm starting to think it's just my computer.
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Rayman 2
Posts: 26510
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 182113

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:23 pm

The face Rayman made when I hit this cage :lol: :lol:
S-Video 2018-04-29 23-27-19.jpg
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Dude that's still funny :lol:

That feeling of YES! I got it! Vibes...
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2936
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 28470

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Birds858 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Steo wrote:The face Rayman made when I hit this cage :lol: :lol:

S-Video 2018-04-29 23-27-19.jpg
This face must be a meme. :lol:
Last edited by Birds858 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Hahahhaha
:lol:
That would look good as a meme...hmmm..
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2936
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 28470

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Birds858 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:38 pm

D494536F-507E-4021-94C9-CA04AC19D3BE.png
When you are waiting Rayman 4 since 12 year
D494536F-507E-4021-94C9-CA04AC19D3BE.png (20.34 KiB) Viewed 292 times
Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 27075
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 63735

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Birds858 wrote:D494536F-507E-4021-94C9-CA04AC19D3BE.png
Ahahahhahaahah!!! Steo would probably get a kick out of this!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Post Reply