Discord server

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Post Reply
mikistroz
Tribelle
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:23 pm
Location: Poland
Tings: 80

Discord server

Post by mikistroz » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Hey! Discord is a useful, easy and quick to use tool for communication so I've decided to create a server for the Rayman community since i haven't seen any other ones posted here. If i missed something and there's an existing one then i'll delete this one here.

Join link: https://discord.gg/pjem9py

If you don't know what Discord is - it's basically like IRC but a little bit prettier and more functional.

Fifo
Bzzit
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Tings: 22660

Re: Discord server

Post by Fifo » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:38 pm

mikistroz wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:34 pm
Hey! Discord is a useful, easy and quick to use tool for communication so I've decided to create a server for the Rayman community since i haven't seen any other ones posted here. If i missed something and there's an existing one then i'll delete this one here.

Join link: https://discord.gg/pjem9py

If you don't know what Discord is - it's basically like IRC but a little bit prettier and more functional.
there’s already a Rayman server: [nevermind]
Last edited by Fifo on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikistroz
Tribelle
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:23 pm
Location: Poland
Tings: 80

Re: Discord server

Post by mikistroz » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Fifo wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:38 pm
mikistroz wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:34 pm
Hey! Discord is a useful, easy and quick to use tool for communication so I've decided to create a server for the Rayman community since i haven't seen any other ones posted here. If i missed something and there's an existing one then i'll delete this one here.

Join link: https://discord.gg/pjem9py

If you don't know what Discord is - it's basically like IRC but a little bit prettier and more functional.
there’s already a Rayman server: https://discord.gg/FSfECzw
The invite isn't valid :/

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77080
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 556770

Re: Discord server

Post by Hunchman801 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Thanks for the invite mikistroz, I'm moving your topic to the members forum where it belongs. ;)
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23650
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135740

Re: Discord server

Post by Steo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:43 pm

This one is open again too if anyone is interested

I really like RPC and Rayman in general, so I don't want any nonsense. I want everyone to just get along and nobody on there to slander RPC or any other Rayman community. We all like the same thing, Rayman, so we should be able to have this just to talk about it.

Obviously Discord could never compare to the amount of info on here, especially the wiki which is amazing, but it's nice to still be able to have a chat with other fans via instant messaging. Even if anyone there ever needs help then they're going to be linked here, as this is where all the tutorials and information are. :)

Edit: I've left the server at this stage.
Last edited by Steo on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

#Rubber mark#
Magicien
Posts: 4876
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:35 pm
Location: Somewhere dirty and stinky... Behind you!
Tings: 77357

Re: Discord server

Post by #Rubber mark# » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Are you in charge of the server, Steo? If so, I'm sure it'll be managed in a way that is fair to everyone and doesn't cause any of the problems we had in the past! 😉
Image
Image Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23650
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135740

Re: Discord server

Post by Steo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:00 pm

#Rubber mark# wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 pm
Are you in charge of the server, Steo? If so, I'm sure it'll be managed in a way that is fair to everyone and doesn't cause any of the problems we had in the past! 😉
I'm a mod on it now and we plan to keep everything peaceful. We don't want anyone slandering RPC, it's members or any other community, as we don't want anyone to cause unnecessary drama. 😉

A few of the members there are from RPC also. Basically it's just for people that want to talk to other fans and the majority of people that ask for help will be directed here, as most of the tutorials, mods and info are here anyway. 😊
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Posts: 8188
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 63295

Re: Discord server

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:23 am

You would make a fantastic moderator, Steo!
I would even elect you to be one.

I might join the servers online. But I am thinking about it.. :wink:

EDIT: I reconsidered from joining any server there is at this point and even left.
Last edited by R4Y_ANC3L on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25491
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70620

Re: Discord server

Post by The Jonster » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:34 am

I’d say he did great at being a mod.

As for the server, I’ve left too.

As for the remaining Rayman communities I’m on including this one I’ll still be around but I won’t be as active as I used to be.
Last edited by The Jonster on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23650
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135740

Re: Discord server

Post by Steo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 am

All we want is a friendly community where we can all get along. :)

We don't take any attention away from here either, in fact it's precisely the opposite. I love this forum and the server is basically just a place to have a chat. I've already linked people to here multiple times for utilities/mods within the last 24 hours.

I'll be here just as much as I always am. :D
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

#Rubber mark#
Magicien
Posts: 4876
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:35 pm
Location: Somewhere dirty and stinky... Behind you!
Tings: 77357

Re: Discord server

Post by #Rubber mark# » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Steo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:00 pm
I'm a mod on it now and we plan to keep everything peaceful. We don't want anyone slandering RPC, it's members or any other community, as we don't want anyone to cause unnecessary drama. 😉
Good to know! 🤗
Image
Image Image

Post Reply