Politics - your views

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Joe Biden is...

Good
2
15%
Bad
4
31%
Whatever
7
54%
 
Total votes: 13

ScalieDan
Ptizêtre Vert
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:31 pm
Tings: 1176

Re: Politics - your views

Post by ScalieDan »

Keane wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:19 am I guess between Biden and Trump sure, I think it's better that Biden won? I think he'll be marginally better on a few issues and it's also just funny to watch Trump eat shit, I'm really glad I don't have to spend another four years thinking about him. :roll: But I'm not naive enough to believe a Biden administration is going to oversee any kind of significant or long-lasting positive change, it's probably just gonna be more austerity and liberal cultural posturing that could very well lead to another Trump-like figure being elected in a couple years.
RaymanPC wrote:"Transgenders"
How many of you actually know any trans people on a personal level, or would consider yourself well-versed on these issues? Not that these are prerequisites for having an opinion about it, but some of the posts here come off genuinely clueless about the most basic experiences of trans people.


I'm too lazy to pull up a bunch of studies to get the exact numbers and I don't really care, but it's absurd to me that anyone would fall for this crappy talking point promoted by the scummiest media rags that actually trans people are just in masses killing themselves because of transition procedures (that the vast, vast majority of trans people report as improving their lives), and not because of the obviously bad conditions they face. You have to pretty much know nothing about trans people to even entertain the idea.
I mentioned before how I know a few who transitioned and also who plan to. When I asked about things I made sure they are ok with questions. I also looked videos from trans about their experience and process. Though happened to female to male so... limited know. I digged into some physical aspects as well as options. That came from another issue regarding trans which I may not mention to not spark another debate lol. I linked a studie regarding suicide as well. How unique challenges for trans increase suicide and care, support, transition etc. help to combat suicide rate.

That's my background on the topic. I'm in places of high diversity and people who like to dig into essentially every topic.

:3
Сым
Moine
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:09 pm
Tings: 261

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Сым »

Keane wrote: I guess between Biden and Trump sure, I think it's better that Biden won? I think he'll be marginally better on a few issues and it's also just funny to watch Trump eat shit, I'm really glad I don't have to spend another four years thinking about him. :roll: But I'm not naive enough to believe a Biden administration is going to oversee any kind of significant or long-lasting positive change, it's probably just gonna be more austerity and liberal cultural posturing that could very well lead to another Trump-like figure being elected in a couple years.
In my opinion Trump would have been the best pick, he was clearly better at dealing with immigration as an example. Joe Biden is only going to do the complete opposite of what Trump did and waste good work. He will welcome thousands of immigrants if not more, and he will for sure waste the time spent at the wall's construction, which would have reduced the Mexicans' human and drug trafficking once built. Trump also made Kim Jong-un an ally, but Biden of course thought it was a good idea to call him a thug. I have no idea what Biden could bring to America if it isn't chaos, but his ridiculous audience already shown it. BLM and Antifa both are terrorist organizations and they should be treated as such. On the democrat side, all I can see is chaos.
🥛 👌
Image
PluMGMK
Estellia
Posts: 32271
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: An tír ina labhraítear (beagán ar fad) an teanga ina bhfuil sé seo scríofa
Contact:
Tings: 7461

Re: Politics - your views

Post by PluMGMK »

Certain offensive remarks were recently made in this thread that do not reflect our values as a community. These remarks have been deemed unacceptable and removed from the forum. Please accept our apology for any offence caused.
ScalieDan
Ptizêtre Vert
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:31 pm
Tings: 1176

Re: Politics - your views

Post by ScalieDan »

Seemingly this place isn't locked anymore. I propose the highly political topic "is water wet?". The discussion might break reality but a risk worth taking.
-I hope discussions can turn normal again-
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 79274
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 571060

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Hunchman801 »

ScalieDan wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:23 am Seemingly this place isn't locked anymore. I propose the highly political topic "is water wet?". The discussion might break reality but a risk worth taking.
-I hope discussions can turn normal again-
How dare you even imply that water can be wet? Fascist! :pascontent:
insert sig for RPC's 17th bday
Indy
Henchman 1000
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Contact:
Tings: 8086

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Indy »

Holland is a country I'm proud to be in, and I practiced patriotism on Dutch holidays like celebrating on the day we were liberated from the Nazis during WW2, and rejoicing during a royal's birthday. But... there's something about Dutch politics, and I wish it was as great as syrup waffles.

Normally speaking; Dutch politics is shady as hell. The majority of the members are okay-ish, but I regularly joked about Geert Wilders being a shitty Disney villain. He handles problems efficiently, but, he's no stranger on the giving end of racism. He writes offensive claims about minorities (mainly Turkish and Moroccan minorities) that they're the problem, they're the reason Netherlands is in ruins because of them, etc. He's biased. But at least he's taking the Corona situation very seriously and urges us to follow the guidelines.

The worst part about the Dutch system is that the Punishments for some criminals are way too low and counterintuitive. There's been a debate if we should dish out harsher punishment for people who abuse/violate children, animals, and people who aren't present. I'm down for it, especially the first, but recent pedo-hunting activities resulted in a man's death. (there hasn't been proof yet of his wrongdoings) Not defending anybody here, but this is becoming a problem. It started with sane pedo-hunters getting all the solid evidence they can get of degenerates doing acts of degeneracy to inform their neighborhood and family. And ask them to tip the police if they suspect somebody of those things.

Now they're just being extreme by vandalizing homes of senior men and slandering their names. (Which is what's happening recently in some provinces)
The Dutch police addressed this issue but some people just won't listen. 2020 is a wild ride, I'll tell you that.

As for Biden, he's okay so far.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
ScalieDan
Ptizêtre Vert
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:31 pm
Tings: 1176

Re: Politics - your views

Post by ScalieDan »

Indy wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:21 pm Holland is a country I'm proud to be in, and I practiced patriotism on Dutch holidays like celebrating on the day we were liberated from the Nazis during WW2, and rejoicing during a royal's birthday. But... there's something about Dutch politics, and I wish it was as great as syrup waffles.

Normally speaking; Dutch politics is shady as hell. The majority of the members are okay-ish, but I regularly joked about Geert Wilders being a shitty Disney villain. He handles problems efficiently, but, he's no stranger on the giving end of racism. He writes offensive claims about minorities (mainly Turkish and Moroccan minorities) that they're the problem, they're the reason Netherlands is in ruins because of them, etc. He's biased. But at least he's taking the Corona situation very seriously and urges us to follow the guidelines.

The worst part about the Dutch system is that the Punishments for some criminals are way too low and counterintuitive. There's been a debate if we should dish out harsher punishment for people who abuse/violate children, animals, and people who aren't present. I'm down for it, especially the first, but recent pedo-hunting activities resulted in a man's death. (there hasn't been proof yet of his wrongdoings) Not defending anybody here, but this is becoming a problem. It started with sane pedo-hunters getting all the solid evidence they can get of degenerates doing acts of degeneracy to inform their neighborhood and family. And ask them to tip the police if they suspect somebody of those things.

Now they're just being extreme by vandalizing homes of senior men and slandering their names. (Which is what's happening recently in some provinces)
The Dutch police addressed this issue but some people just won't listen. 2020 is a wild ride, I'll tell you that.

As for Biden, he's okay so far.
Appreciating a new topic. Yeah society has a special distaste of certain crimes and people such as child molestation as you mentioned. So evidence isn't needed to get effects. Not sure how it can last that long if it's l public knowledge that they are just slandering. Well if I understood your text this is what I got out of it.

German laws on punishments are also... very questionable at times.

Patriotism. I mean on many issue we do greate. what was the song called "Deutschland"? which kinda expresses why patriotism isn't my thing. Even if it's a lot in past, politicians show they don't actually want to learn.

Hunchman801 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:56 pm
ScalieDan wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:23 am Seemingly this place isn't locked anymore. I propose the highly political topic "is water wet?". The discussion might break reality but a risk worth taking.
-I hope discussions can turn normal again-
How dare you even imply that water can be wet? Fascist! :pascontent:
pff I dare to imply what I want!
FrEeDoM
PluMGMK
Estellia
Posts: 32271
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: An tír ina labhraítear (beagán ar fad) an teanga ina bhfuil sé seo scríofa
Contact:
Tings: 7461

Re: Politics - your views

Post by PluMGMK »

Might I suggest that the Science topic might be a better place to debate the wetness of water, once we're finished with autonomous vehicles? :hehe:
ScalieDan
Ptizêtre Vert
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:31 pm
Tings: 1176

Re: Politics - your views

Post by ScalieDan »

PluMGMK wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:12 pm Might I suggest that the Science topic might be a better place to debate the wetness of water, once we're finished with autonomous vehicles? :hehe:
xD
Indy
Henchman 1000
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Contact:
Tings: 8086

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Indy »

ScalieDan wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:58 pm
Indy wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:21 pm Holland is a country I'm proud to be in, and I practiced patriotism on Dutch holidays like celebrating on the day we were liberated from the Nazis during WW2, and rejoicing during a royal's birthday. But... there's something about Dutch politics, and I wish it was as great as syrup waffles.

Normally speaking; Dutch politics is shady as hell. The majority of the members are okay-ish, but I regularly joked about Geert Wilders being a shitty Disney villain. He handles problems efficiently, but, he's no stranger on the giving end of racism. He writes offensive claims about minorities (mainly Turkish and Moroccan minorities) that they're the problem, they're the reason Netherlands is in ruins because of them, etc. He's biased. But at least he's taking the Corona situation very seriously and urges us to follow the guidelines.

The worst part about the Dutch system is that the Punishments for some criminals are way too low and counterintuitive. There's been a debate if we should dish out harsher punishment for people who abuse/violate children, animals, and people who aren't present. I'm down for it, especially the first, but recent pedo-hunting activities resulted in a man's death. (there hasn't been proof yet of his wrongdoings) Not defending anybody here, but this is becoming a problem. It started with sane pedo-hunters getting all the solid evidence they can get of degenerates doing acts of degeneracy to inform their neighborhood and family. And ask them to tip the police if they suspect somebody of those things.

Now they're just being extreme by vandalizing homes of senior men and slandering their names. (Which is what's happening recently in some provinces)
The Dutch police addressed this issue but some people just won't listen. 2020 is a wild ride, I'll tell you that.

As for Biden, he's okay so far.
Appreciating a new topic. Yeah society has a special distaste of certain crimes and people such as child molestation as you mentioned. So evidence isn't needed to get effects. Not sure how it can last that long if it's l public knowledge that they are just slandering. Well if I understood your text this is what I got out of it.

German laws on punishments are also... very questionable at times.

Patriotism. I mean on many issue we do greate. what was the song called "Deutschland"? which kinda expresses why patriotism isn't my thing. Even if it's a lot in past, politicians show they don't actually want to learn.
Thought I could help to rationalize the topic after the dumpster fire a few individuals have caused. I was put off to share my own views at first because of them. Now it's safe, and I know the mods aren't like them. So, thanks to taking care of the situation! :D

Yeah, I loathe pedophiles and child molesters too. But taking matters into your own can have serious consequences.
One what's (kind of) our own version of election day, instead of electing a new face, we can vote for a party. Example: The Political party for animals. We can vote for what we want to be done against the suffering of animals. Where I live almost everyone is a animal lover but not vegans. And my neighbors are farmers. And there are parties for things we want to be legal. One in particular is part of the reason pedo-hunters exist.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
ScalieDan
Ptizêtre Vert
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:31 pm
Tings: 1176

Re: Politics - your views

Post by ScalieDan »

Indy wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:08 pm
Thought I could help to rationalize the topic after the dumpster fire a few individuals have caused. I was put off to share my own views at first because of them. Now it's safe, and I know the mods aren't like them. So, thanks to taking care of the situation! :D

Yeah, I loathe pedophiles and child molesters too. But taking matters into your own can have serious consequences.
One what's (kind of) our own version of election day, instead of electing a new face, we can vote for a party. Example: The Political party for animals. We can vote for what we want to be done against the suffering of animals. Where I live almost everyone is a animal lover but not vegans. And my neighbors are farmers. And there are parties for things we want to be legal. One in particular is part of the reason pedo-hunters exist.
As far as I know animal parties in Germany aren't well rounded and some go a bit too far. or an organisation and some get inspired there (PETA).
So it's hard to vote there.
Overall I have issues with what I could recommend as there are so many issues...
To the vegan thing, there is a section on this site that has that topic :p
Ambidextroid
Jano
Posts: 12706
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am
Location: Jaffa Castle
Tings: 87726

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Ambidextroid »

I'm not very well versed in real-world politics, especially American politics, and I'm not so familiar with Biden. But I'm convinced that Trump is a mentalist. I'm sure he envies the power Putin has. Some people are attracted to the idea of having someone who's not a politician as a president but I think the sentiment is pretty hollow, especially seeing as that person is a businessman, and running a country like a business seems like the worst idea to me. Trump's refusal to concede the presidency and the desire to hold on to power seems characteristic of the worst of capitalism.

Capitalism itself is unavoidable today, IMO because we are living within capitalism. I'm not necessarily convinced by the alternatives as they are manufactured based on ideals while capitalism is here because that's just what happened. I don't think we're naturally inclined to be capitalist, but I don't think forcing a plan constructed to counter capitalism is really a good solution.

Despite my opinions on politics and economics I have to admit I'm guilty of cognitive dissonance, seeing as I still eat meat from the mass market and use monopolistic services... Were it not for capitalism, I wouldn't be enjoying the new Doom Eternal Ancient Gods DLC while sipping a cup of Peruvian coffee frothed by the Nescafé milk frother I got from Amazon. Though I suppose I wouldn't miss them if they never existed.

If I could just live on a little piece of unclaimed land in the middle of nowhere with my own little farm, engaging in quaint rustic activities like whittling spoons and weaving baskets and shit like that all day it would be a dream come true :hap:
Image
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 79274
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 571060

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Hunchman801 »

PluMGMK wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:12 pm Might I suggest that the Science topic might be a better place to debate the wetness of water, once we're finished with autonomous vehicles? :hehe:
Excellent suggestion. I have to expose Dan as the iceist he is. :mefiant:
Indy wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:21 pm Normally speaking; Dutch politics is shady as hell. The majority of the members are okay-ish, but I regularly joked about Geert Wilders being a shitty Disney villain. He handles problems efficiently, but, he's no stranger on the giving end of racism. He writes offensive claims about minorities (mainly Turkish and Moroccan minorities) that they're the problem, they're the reason Netherlands is in ruins because of them, etc. He's biased. But at least he's taking the Corona situation very seriously and urges us to follow the guidelines.
Do you have a few examples of those claims? I obviously know who Wilders is but I'm not familiar with his positions in detail.
Indy wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:08 pm Thought I could help to rationalize the topic after the dumpster fire a few individuals have caused. I was put off to share my own views at first because of them. Now it's safe, and I know the mods aren't like them. So, thanks to taking care of the situation!
Thanks for the kind words! We stand for freedom of speech but we won't allow deliberate attempts at provocation.
Ambidextroid wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:38 pm Trump's refusal to concede the presidency and the desire to hold on to power seems characteristic of the worst of capitalism.
Just curious, can you elaborate on how this relates to capitalism (which is nothing but the private ownership of the means of production)?
insert sig for RPC's 17th bday
Indy
Henchman 1000
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Contact:
Tings: 8086

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Indy »

Hunchman801 wrote: Do you have a few examples of those claims? I obviously know who Wilders is but I'm not familiar with his positions in detail.
I have a vague understanding of politics. Dutch politics is my stronger suit, but I won't go over all the details.
And all I can find of Wilders being accused of gross bigotry, is this video from September of this year.

https://youtu.be/L8P54OAhXSA

His colleagues are calling him out on his BS. This isn't the first time he's done it. In the video, he talks about the time his kids were harassed by Moroccans immigrants or Dutch Moroccans (foreign people born in Netherlands) He's using his family's experience as an excuse to express his racist views.
And because of THEM, he believes all Moroccans are like that, thus they're a stain on society. The point he made about them less likely getting robbed or their homes broken into is true in some way. And I can think of these possible reasons: A.) What they own is from their ancestors' country, or they don't have stuff that is as valuable as a used car. Thus they think it wouldn't be worth stealing from them. Or B.) Burglars won't go for their possessions for moral reasons. Just guessing as to why.

I could have Googled screenshots of the tweets he posted, but I don't think it would be a reliable source, considering it's difficult to track the posts. And Geert's Twitter is probably off-limits for public viewers anyway. Or he deleted them.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 79274
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 571060

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Hunchman801 »

What are the views in question, though? Did he say that all of them actually cause trouble? A bit of research seems to indicate that the crime rate is significantly higher for Dutch citizens of Moroccan origin, but obviously that doesn't mean every single one of them.
insert sig for RPC's 17th bday
Ambidextroid
Jano
Posts: 12706
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am
Location: Jaffa Castle
Tings: 87726

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Ambidextroid »

Hunchman801 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:28 am Just curious, can you elaborate on how this relates to capitalism (which is nothing but the private ownership of the means of production)?
Of course the broad topic of capitalism isn't just the concept of ownership of private property/MoP, capitalism as a whole is the system we have today which naturally succeeded feudalism. It's not just a simple ideology but the name given to the system we have - this is unlike, say, communism, (please excuse that comma sandwich :fou:) which was formulated as an ideology first, and then then attempted to be put into practice. Capitalism is based on the idea of private ownership of property, but the system that emerges from it has many other facets.

I believe capitalism is a system of selfishness and greed on every level. And I'm not trying to say capitalists are just evil people, I think it's built into the system. Because capitalist economics are so competitive and brutal, you have to engage in capitalist practices to stay afloat or face being pushed out or swallowed by another company. Companies can only afford to employ plans of action that are strictly profitable, which is often to the detriment of the people's quality of life and the state of the environment.

Anyway to elaborate on what I said earlier, capitalism also involves the inheritance of land and therefore power. Unlike in democratic politics where the people get to vote on who is in power, thus giving power to the people by proxy, in capitalist economy power is inherited like the feudal system. If I'm not happy about certain aspects of the government I get to vote for change, but if I'm not happy about the practices of the people supplying water and food to my town I have no say. The only ones with the power there are the group of shareholders at the top of the chain who's wealth and land is passed down through their family.

I'm sure if Donald had his way he would keep the American presidency to himself and have one of his sons inherit it when he dies, like his pal Kim.
Image
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 79274
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 571060

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Hunchman801 »

I think you're amalgamating capitalism with other concepts such economic liberalism and globalization, and while those are indeed the basis, to a certain extent, of the socio-economic system we live in, capitalism is only a small facet of it. Even private ownership of any type of property is too wide a definition, it only refers to private ownership of the means of production, and nothing else. As a matter of fact, private property predates capitalism by millenia.

It is an ideology just as communism is, too, though it's true that it was first formalized by socialists like Proudhon in the 1850s or 60s, while already in effect, unlike communism.

Most of your criticism appear to be geared towards economic liberalism rather than capitalism, with a strong focus on inheritance, yet another practice that predates capitalism (and economic liberalism!) by millenia and can arguably be considered a wholly separate concept. Of course it's all intertwined, but isn't everything?
insert sig for RPC's 17th bday
Xenon
Reflux
Posts: 37961
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Tings: 100426

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Xenon »

Ambidextroid wrote:I believe capitalism is a system of selfishness and greed on every level. And I'm not trying to say capitalists are just evil people, I think it's built into the system. Because capitalist economics are so competitive and brutal, you have to engage in capitalist practices to stay afloat or face being pushed out or swallowed by another company. Companies can only afford to employ plans of action that are strictly profitable, which is often to the detriment of the people's quality of life and the state of the environment.
Don't forget that allows us to enjoy our comfortable lifestyles though. It's responsible for pretty much anything you could associate with a good standard of living, which is part and parcel of quality of life. Just think about how shit every product and service you buy would be if the businesses responsible didn't care how much profits they made.

What you say is kind of like survivial of the fittest in the animal world. Invariably there are casualties and it's harsh, but it also allows the species to evolve and improve. In the same way, capitalism is for the betterment of society.
Ambidextroid wrote:Anyway to elaborate on what I said earlier, capitalism also involves the inheritance of land and therefore power. Unlike in democratic politics where the people get to vote on who is in power, thus giving power to the people by proxy, in capitalist economy power is inherited like the feudal system. If I'm not happy about certain aspects of the government I get to vote for change, but if I'm not happy about the practices of the people supplying water and food to my town I have no say. The only ones with the power there are the group of shareholders at the top of the chain who's wealth and land is passed down through their family.
You have the power to give your money to another service provider though, if you strongly disagree with that company's practices. It's unfortunate that those positions are inherited, but then it's no different to one person inheriting a house and another having to continue renting - and that's a far more pressing social issue imo.
Image
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 79274
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 571060

Re: Politics - your views

Post by Hunchman801 »

Xenon wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:13 pm What you say is kind of like survivial of the fittest in the animal world. Invariably there are casualties and it's harsh, but it also allows the species to evolve and improve. In the same way, capitalism is for the betterment of society.
Social progress has completely ended natural selection for humans, though. Now it's more like the movie Idiocracy where the dumb reproduce more than smart people, and the average IQ has been decreasing since the end of the Victoria era.
Xenon wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:13 pm You have the power to give your money to another service provider though, if you strongly disagree with that company's practices. It's unfortunate that those positions are inherited, but then it's no different to one person inheriting a house and another having to continue renting - and that's a far more pressing social issue imo.
100% agree about property, that's actually one of the most shocking issues in terms of inequity.
insert sig for RPC's 17th bday
PluMGMK
Estellia
Posts: 32271
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: An tír ina labhraítear (beagán ar fad) an teanga ina bhfuil sé seo scríofa
Contact:
Tings: 7461

Re: Politics - your views

Post by PluMGMK »

Has the average IQ been decreasing? (Or are you just alluding to the film?) I thought the Flynn effect was the phenomenon whereby it's been increasing. But then I just looked it up and apparently the reverse has been happening in certain cases more recently. And the reason I looked it up was because I'd forgotten the name of the effect. I think my IQ's been decreasing since the pandemic hit. :oops2:
Post Reply