KriVo`s Fanworks (art, sketches...)

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
KriVo
Henchman 800
Tings: 985

KriVo`s Fanworks (art, sketches...)

Post by KriVo »

Hello!

Perhaps you have already seen some of my sketches here and also seen a couple of my works in the form of a F&H mod and HK skin .

After much thought, I still decided to create a topic with my art and sketches, I hope you like it :D

I will open this topic with pictures for the "canon / your style" challenge, most likely, I will also draw Globox and Grand Minimus.

The third picture is my... Rethinking? Fan-redesign? I don't know what to call it, but I love it, I hope this Dark Rayman doesn't scare you too much :winkgrin:
Attachments
ray.png
ray.png (2.99 MiB) Viewed 1103 times
For some reason, the file is no longer displayed, so this is another one with an inscription in Russian, since I lost it in English
For some reason, the file is no longer displayed, so this is another one with an inscription in Russian, since I lost it in English
Dark1.png (2.84 MiB) Viewed 921 times
He seems to be the thinnest of all, but weighed the most, so I had to save it in JPG
He seems to be the thinnest of all, but weighed the most, so I had to save it in JPG
Dark11.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 921 times
Last edited by KriVo on Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Rayman fan Union.
Weird artist. my fanwork
Я хочу пиццы Wiki Rayman Distorted
KriVo
Henchman 800

Re: KriVo`s Fanworks (art, sketches...)

Post by KriVo »

A few random sketches
Attachments
пп.png
пп.png (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1006 times
Weird artist. my fanwork
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122570

Post by Elite Piranha »

Awesome stuff! It's weird to see Teensies as these elongated tough creatures, instead of the tiny cute characters we're use to seeing.
KriVo
Henchman 800

Post by KriVo »

Elite Piranha wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:44 am Awesome stuff! It's weird to see Teensies as these elongated tough creatures, instead of the tiny cute characters we're use to seeing.

Thank you! I don’t know why I draw the Teensies so elongated, but otherwise they look even weirder in my style :)

–––

I haven't been here for a long time. I haven't been drawing quite a lot lately (at least I haven't been drawing anything normal.) Here are two pictures for you

This one is quite old, I was just drawing Rayimasis showing off in front of the mirror.

And a fresh sketch with Rayman the host from the upcoming animated series

Last edited by PluMGMK on Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posts merged, please don't double post
Weird artist. my fanwork