This information doesn't tell me how I can get an account on this wiki. Can someone please message me or tell me how I can get an account. Much be appreciated, thank-you.:)--188.8.131.52 06:28, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
You should register an account here. Then, all you have to do is log in on the wiki with the same username and password.
Thank you for your interest in RayWiki,
--Hunchman801 16:15, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Sure thing. n_n--184.108.40.206 22:26, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
I think you should take all informations about RayWiki into one category, a "RayWiki info" for example. And add this category to the list of categories, of course.
- Do you think RayWiki Basics could serve the purpose? The About page already belongs to that category :)
- — Hunchman801 12:02, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
I have one question. Can I add to the articles some youtube screens (something like here), that shows the subject of article? Someone has uploaded a full gameplay of Rayman 1 and Rayman 2: Revolution and I wonder does we can use it.
- So far, there is no possibility to upload YouTube videos. However, we are planning to install a video upload system, which means videos would not be linked from an external website.
- — Hunchman801 18:05, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Main page mistake
I think you should turn words "Rayman video games" into something different. There is "Rayman: The Animated Series" on the list, and it isn't a video game.
- Stacey's actually working on a new main page, but meanwhile, I suppose we should remove the animated series from the list. — Hunchman801 17:54, 22 July 2009 (UTC)