Rayman 4 (Phoenix Studio)

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

ItzalDrake
Robot Gorille
Tings: 1130

Re: Unseen64 to detail new revelations about Rayman 4!

Post by ItzalDrake »

Hello, I have uploaded some new images from the cancelled Rayman 4 by Phoenix to its dedicated page on the wiki, you can find them at the bottom of the page :D
https://raymanpc.com/wiki/en/Rayman_4_( ... oncept_art

When I can I will also update the RRR page with the discoveries made thanks to the leaked prototype, there are so many things to write there! :)
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 596584

Post by Hunchman801 »

Thanks for adding them! Not sure what's causing people to suddenly publish all this content after so many years, but I'm not gonna complain.

I've added a bit more content to the article, but feel free to have a look and see if I missed anything. And yes, the RRR leaked prototype will have to be documented in detail, all help is welcome here.

On a side note, I'll rename both topics to avoid confusion between the two prototypes.
ItzalDrake
Robot Gorille
Tings: 1130

Post by ItzalDrake »

You're welcome! I am always glad to do something for the community :)
And thanks for updating the page, now it looks better! :D
Hunchman801 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:17 pm On a side note, I'll rename both topics to avoid confusion between the two prototypes.
Yeah good idea! Initally I was a bit confused about where I could write, I have chosen to do it here since I saw that the Phoenix prototype is more discussed in this topic :)