Talk:Rayman vs Cullcut
I've been having this problem with the game for years now. I just can't figure out what you're supposed to do in this game. I mean, I see Rayman trapped in a cage and Cullcut himself, but I just don't know what to do. I've clicked all the levers, the little Murfy face at the bottom (it doesn't do anything) and I can see that there's a score counter and a level counter so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Nothing's responding. – 13:55, 1 June 2019 (CEST)
- I believe you have to type the words that appear in the red boxes. The French article has more information, you might want to feed it to Google Translate. — 17:06, 18 March 2019 (CET)
- Oh, you mean like the red box that says "COOKIE" on it on this picture?
- --Aaron 20:37, 18 March 2019 (CET)
- Oh okay, thank you. --Aaron 15:56, 19 March 2019 (CET)
- UPDATE: Okay, so apparently there is a red box on Level 1 but it doesn't have any word in it! What do I do now? How do I progress further? --Aaron 17:44, 19 March 2019 (CET)
- UPDATE2: Alright, I just figured out what the problem is. I just translated the Gameplay section of the French article and the words in those red box appear when the enemies stand on the platforms and are visible on-screen (two of which have said levers on them). Now, the problem is that no enemies appear for me which means no word appearing in the red box, meaning I can't progress through the game (yet). Do the enemies appear for you and you can actually see words in the red box? Can you perhaps help me resolve this issue? --Aaron 18:01, 19 March 2019 (CET)
- Wow, I haven't played this little game since years, it was a nice one! :)
- Well Aaron, I still have the game and I've tried to launch the French and the English versions. With Google Chrome, I have the same problem as you. With Microsoft Edge, the game doesn't start. I don't know what happen with other navigators.
- It seems that there is a problem with this game itself, and I don't know what it is. --Boomboleros7 20:12, 20 March 2019 (CET)