Mansion of the Deep
|Mansion of the Deep|
|← The Ninja Dojo||Infiltration Station →|
|20,000 Lums Under the Sea|
Mansion of the Deep is the fourth level of 20,000 Lums Under the Sea, the fourth world in Rayman Legends. The heroes in this level must activate two switches to get through the opening leading up to the exit.
After destroying an Underwater Toad, the team of heroes reach the bottom of the level, where they find two Darkblockers and an opening that's blocked by green lasers. The team must go through the paths to find and activate two switches that will deactivate the lasers. When both switches are activated, the heroes can go back to this area and go through the opening.
Taking the right path, the team seems to be in a fancy room, with a red carpet, gold pool tables and a see-through aquarium in the back. Underwater Toads appear in this short room. Once the switch in area 4 is activated, this room becomes dark and Dark Sentries appear.
Most of this place cannot be reached because lasers are blocking it. The team must go forward to find the switch. When it is activated, the gang will have to perform walljumps to go upward because the doorway that was used is now closed.
Another Dark Sentry.
Going back to the first area and taking the left path, the heroes will encounter Underwater Toads and dangerous blue lasers. Above them are two aquariums filled with the singing fishes. The first secret area cannot be reached (a laser blocks it) until the switch is activated. When the switch is activated, this area becomes infiltrated with Dark Sentries and Underwater Toads.
The fifth area, after the switch in the sixth area is activated.
King Teensie area
Rayman and his friends will have to find the switch by swimming in the body of water. They must avoid lasers, jellyfish and long sea creatures that swim. The first Skull Coin is underneath a group of jellyfish. The second secret area is located inside a dark but fake foreground wall. The second Skull Coin is near two lasers and two Underwater Toads. Once they get to the top, the team must avoid getting crushed by the pipes so they can get to the switch. When the switch is hit, the area turns dark and Dark Sentries appear. The heroes need to get back to the center of the level where the green lasers are at.
Dark Sentries appear when the area is darkened.
Queen Teensie area
Rayman and his friends need to be careful as many red lasers appear throughout. Some are stationary, some are moving in a certain direction. The third Skull Coin is in the middle of two, long lasers. The exit is at the end of this area.
|Mansion of the Deep - Invaded|
|20,000 Lums Under the Sea|
It is unlocked once the original level is completed and if the player(s) gets far enough in the first world.
The level is divided in three sections:
- The first section begins in the left wing of the original level, close to the switch that shuts down the electricity in the left wing. The player(s) must head to the entrance of the left wing; however, the room is no more flooded, but some plants and vines grew up due to the presence of the invaders.
- The second section is the entrance of the left wing, where the two aquariums are located, but the presence of the invaders made one of them crash onto the ground.
- The last section is the first section of the original level reversed: the player(s) must run onto the vines that grew up due to the invaders' presence to climb up and head to the start of the normal level, where the finish line is.
- A glitch occurs in the third section: when a player ground pounds onto the final bumper and bounces on the Francky while they are jumping, they overjump the finish line. The level won't stop, but the player can free the Teensies by hoping on them. The timer will stop, but neither does the level. It allows the player to explore the rest of the level.
- If the player doesn't get rid of the two Lividstones standing on the second aquarium, reaches the third section and goes back to the second one, they will see the Lividstones stuck into this aquarium.
Name in other languages
- French : Les appartements sous-marins
- Spanish : Una mansion muy profunda
- German : Palast in der Tiefe
- Italian : La magione abissale
- Dutch : Diep gezonken huis
- Japanese : W4-3 「侵入者はだれだ！？」
- Mansion of the Deep's playthrough at YouTube (PC version)
- Mansion of the Deep (Invaded)'s playthrough at YouTube (PC version)