|← Mansion of the Deep||The Shaolin Master Dojo →|
|20,000 Lums Under the Sea|
Infiltration Station is the fifth level of 20,000 Lums Under the Sea, the fourth world in Rayman Legends. In this level, Rayman and the heroes call on Murfy to help them advance through the dangers of the underwater base.
Murfy holding a metal object.
The first secret area can be found by Murfy pressing the second button to make a platform appear that lets the players get to the door. This area is pretty straightforward after the secret area is completed.
Queen Teensie area
The first Skull Coin is right under where the heroes appear. Sometimes at the start, a button will need to be pressed more than once by Murfy for the team to not get hit by the lights. The second secret area is behind a dark, fake foreground wall. After getting by another Dark Sentry, the door and the second Skull Coin will be found.
A Skull Coin beneath the entrance.
King Teensie area
A Lum cage has been added.
The team needs to go to the top; Murfy must press buttons to make platforms appear. The exit is close by.
There is a cage beneath the exit.
|Infiltration Station - Invaded|
|20,000 Lums Under the Sea|
The level is part of the six ones invaded by Dark Rayman, and is unlocked once the five Dark Teensies are defeated. Unlike the other levels, the levels invaded by Dark Rayman do not require the player to complete the original levels.
This level has, along with Enchanted Forest - invaded, a unique gameplay in which the character(s) are stuck in a section of the level, and must clear the area from all the enemies incoming (enemies from Toad Story) in order to proceed to the next section. Most of the time, a vine obstructs the player's way, who must clear the area from the enemies to remove those obstacles.
Meanwhile, Dark Rayman is trying to catch the player (or the player leading the group if played with more than one player) by imitating their movements. The player must kill all the enemies and avoid Dark Rayman at the same time.
The level is divided into four sections, each of them are inspired by the rooms from the original level:
- The first section seems to begin where Murfy helps the player in the original level. The player(s) must head to the room where some toads spawn. A vine blocks the way to the next room and is removed once all the enemies (three toads, two stilt-toads and a parachute toad) are defeated.
- The second room appears to be the room which comes directly after the first one in the original level, but reversed. No more Dark Sentries, but four toads and two Ogers to defeat, and the vines are also changing position once the player(s) defeats enough enemies.
- In the third room, the player(s) can run onto the walls and vines to defeat three stilt-toads and two toads.
- In the final room, player(s) must dispose of three toads and two Franckies before opening a way to the Teensies to free.
- Infiltration Station's playthrough at YouTube (PC version)
- Infiltration Station (Invaded)'s playthrough at YouTube (PC version)