|Produced by||Christelle Leroux (France), Chen Kun (China)|
|Designed by||Chen Kun|
|Programmed by||Liu Xu|
|Art by||Arthur Hugot (art director), Huang Mei (artist)|
|Release date||2002 (original release), 2003 (colour release)|
|Gameplay mode||Single player|
Rayman Bowling is a bowling sports simulator game based on the Rayman series. It was developed and published by Gameloft. The first, more primitive version of the game was released in 2002, while a full-colour version was released in 2003. The player controls a Rayman 2-era Rayman as he goes bowling in various locations in the valley. The game features eleven levels of ascending difficulty. The player must knock down pins with a bowling ball and score a certain number of points in each level in order to progress to the next.
- Tutorial – This tutorial level takes place in a standard bowling alley. The player gets to grips with the controls and game mechanics.
- Classic – This level also takes place in a standard 'classic' bowling alley, and is the first proper level in the game.
- Bridge – This level takes place in the Dream Forest. Rayman must make use of a stone bridge to get his bowling ball across a small stream.
- Traps – This level also takes place in the Dream Forest. Here Rayman must manoeuvre his ball around two snapping mouths-traps on the ground.
- Carpet – This level takes place in Picture City. Rayman must make sure his ball gets past a conveyor belt-like patch of carpet which will sent it flying into the gutter if it rolls across it.
- Rock – This level takes place in the Caves of Skops. Rolling rocks obstruct Rayman's aim, and he must be careful to make sure his ball makes it past them. Heaps of gold and jewels peer at Rayman with their eyes.
- Lava – This level also takes place in the Caves of Skops. Bubbling pits of lava and strange forks of lightning dot the background. Rayman must manoeuvre his ball past huge rolling rocks.
- Panic – This level also takes place in the Caves of Skops. A bat flaps around in a circle in front of Rayman, obstructing his ball.
- Bomb – This level returns Rayman to the 'classic' bowling alley, but with a difference – his ball is now a bomb, with a timer. A continue clock in the corner of the screen tells the player how much time is left before the ball/bomb explodes.
- Fire – This level takes place in Band Land. A wrong note and Mr Sax are visible in the background. Rayman must manoeuvre his ball between two ever-shifting flames on the floor.
- Bolt – This level also takes place in Band Land, and two wrong notes and Mr Sax are visible here. Rayman must manoeuvre the ball past a flickering horizontal beam of electricity.