Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ...that Rayman got his name from the Ray-Tracing software used to develop the original Rayman?
- ...that Rayman 2 was originally going to be a 2D platformer like the original Rayman?
- ...that El Luchador is the only Rayman Legends boss to not use the Blue Punch?
- ...that Rayman Origins initially was going to use a health and life system similar to previous 2D Rayman games?
- ...that Globox, Razorbeard, Polokus, the Teensies and the Robo-Pirates had their names changed during the production of Rayman 2?
- ...that UbiRay, a costume previously exclusive to developers or players with a VIP status, is available by default in Rayman Legends Definitive Edition?