Ly's Challenges are a subset of the mini-games in Rayman Revolution, which are offered to Rayman by Ly the Fairy if he visits her in one of the three locations - Ly's House in the Minisaurus Plain, Ly's Stele in Globox's House or Ly's Cave in Rainbow Creek.
Each of the challenges require Rayman to collect a certain number of Red Lums, competing against time, obstacles or enemies. Collecting all the Red Lums constitutes a completion of that challenge, and Ly will award Rayman by permanently extending his life bar. Contrary to normal levels, all Red Lums must be collected in a single playthrough - failing to complete the course, or completing it without all the Red Lums will require Rayman to start over from 0 Red Lums.
- Roller Coaster Challenge - 10 Familiar Spirits
- Jump Challenge - 20 Familiar Spirits
- Waterski Challenge - 30 Familiar Spirits
- Racing Challenge 1 - 40 Familiar Spirits
- Grab Challenge - 50 Familiar Spirits
- Racing Challenge 2 - 60 Familiar Spirits
- Trampoline Challenge - 70 Familiar Spirits
- Ray-Type Challenge - 80 Familiar Spirits
Once they become available, the challenges can be played and replayed any time and in any order, to improve the time or score, but each of them will only grant Rayman one life bar extension, upon first completion.
Revolution and Dreamcast exclusive minigames