Several merchandise based on characters and items from the Rayman series have been produced.
- 1 Atari Jaguar's Rayman 1 pulse watch
- 2 French LU's Cracotte Craquinette Rayman 1 promotion
- 3 Rayman 1 keychain
- 4 Guillemot's DualShock Rayman 1 controller
- 5 Rayman sitting on a cloud keychain
- 6 Rayman 20th anniversary medallion
- 7 Rayman Paris GamesWeek T-Shirt
- 8 Rayman stickers
- 9 Rayman 2: The Great Escape Yo-yo
- 10 French McDonald's Happy Meal's Rayman 2: The Great Escape promotion
- 11 Rayman standing beside a bush
- 12 Rayman 2 PlayStation shoulder bag
- 13 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc bag
- 14 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc Black lum plush
- 15 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc flask
- 16 Rayman doing a grimace on a mushroom
- 17 Rayman doing a grimace on a mushroom (M6 Interactions version)
- 18 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc promotional Rubik's Cube
- 19 Plush of Rayman on a Walking Shell
- 20 Rayman holding himself in Leptys' scepter
- 21 Rayman DS pocket for the Nintendo DS
- 22 North American Game Boy Advance's Rayman 10th Anniversary special pack
- 23 "Bunny Gonzales" figurine
- 24 "The Art of Rayman Origins" book
- 25 Rayman Origins Key-Chain
- 26 Rayman Legends Steelbook
- 27 Pinny Arcade PAX Prime 2013 Rayman Legends Pin
- 28 External links
- 29 References
Atari Jaguar's Rayman 1 pulse watch
In 1995, it was given away at the release of the Atari Jaguar version of Rayman 1 a promotional pulse watch in the United States of America. It isn't known if more countries gave this pulse watch away and its existence was only known by the community at 29th November of 2012. It's one of the rarest Rayman items known.
French LU's Cracotte Craquinette Rayman 1 promotion
In 1995, after the release of the very first Rayman game, a cookie brand named LU promoted a small collection of sixteen "Craq's" about Rayman 1 as a freebie in the Cracotte Craquinette product packages to collect. This promotion was only done in France and these "Craq's" are not findable for sale anywhere.
Rayman 1 keychain
A French videogame magazine named Picsou Magazine gave away a Rayman keychain in the edition of December 1998. It is unknown if the keychain was available for selling in other places and in other countries.
Guillemot's DualShock Rayman 1 controller
A french company named Guillemot released a quadripack for the PlayStation, including Rayman 1's game copy, a writing pen, a memory card and a controller with Rayman drawn on one of the handlers. It was available in France and in other countries.
Rayman sitting on a cloud keychain
This keychain was given away at E3 in 1995, it depicts Rayman smiling while sitting on a cloud, it is unknown if the keychain was available for selling in other places.
Rayman 20th anniversary medallion
The Rayman 20th anniversary medallion is one of the prizes of the “I love Rayman” contest. It could also be gained by sending “!raffle” in the chat of the Rayman 20th anniversary live stream. Ubisoft's employees have all received this medallion.
The medallion is made out of metal. Above, “Rayman 20th Anniversary” is written on the edges. Below, “1995 - 2015” is written, still on the edges. On the right and left edges, there are stars. The medallion contains Rayman, who’s wearing sunglasses, and a palm tree. On the back of the medallion, there is the Ubisoft logo. On the edges, stars have been replaced by circles, above “Rayman 20th Anniversary” is again written and below it is written “Ubisoft Studios in France”.
Rayman Paris GamesWeek T-Shirt
This official T-Shirt was given away at the Paris GamesWeek in 2015, it depicts Rayman in his original style with the text: Rayman Vintage, your hero est 1995. It's extremely rare and it was given away to very few people.
The T-Shirt has also been released in the mistery box "Wootbox" of July 2016, along other officialy licensed retro videogame merchandise.
Several newer copies of the Game Boy Color version of Rayman in Europe came with a small sticker booklet and some stickers based of Rayman 2 and the animated series artwork. The rest of the stickers could be obtained at the now-defunct official Rayman 2 website, Rayman2.com.
The online store of Ubisoft from the United States of America did a pre-order campaign that gifted the people who pre-ordered the game, a Rayman 2 yo-yo.  It is unknown if the Yo-Yo was available for selling in other places and in other countries.
French McDonald's Happy Meal's Rayman 2: The Great Escape promotion
The French restaurants of McDonald's did a Happy Meal promotion of six Rayman 2 figures between the 17th May of 2000 and the 13th June of 2000 - at least one complete collection is known to be owned by a member of the fanbase. Its exclusive limited distribution in the Metropolitan France territory makes this collection very hard to find nowadays; despite of some of the figures being found in the French eBay. It was discovered in 11th April of 2014 that existed a silver coloured and golden coloured variants of the "Rayman sitting on a plum" figure. Whoever was getting the silver figure, he/she would be awarded with a PC copy of Rayman 2: The Great Escape and whoever was getting the golden figure, he/she would be awarded with a top-range computer along with the PC copy of Rayman 2: The Great Escape". This contest was described in the Happy Meal bags, that contained and a Rayman 2 artwork of Rayman riding a Walking Shell. If a person was getting a Happy Meal bag with Rayman blinking an eye in the artwork, he/she would get a power card with tips and tricks of Rayman 2: The Great Escape. It is currently unknown how the power card looked like.
The collection has got the following figures:
- Rayman sitted in a plum: This figure measures (aproximately) 10cm of height, 5cm of lenght and 7cm of width. When the wheels of the plum drag in the floor, Rayman's hair spins like a helicopter.
- Rayman riding a Walking Shell: This figure measures (aproximately) 9cm of height, 11,5cm of lenght and 7,5cm of width. When the chess-paterned exhaust system of the Walking Shell is turned clockwise and the figure itself is putted in the floor, it will walk forward and ocasionally turning to the sides in circles.
- Ly the Fairy with a Silver Lum: This figure measures (aproximately) 9,5cms of height, 4,5cm of lenght and 6cm of width. Ly's arms can be moved up or down, but if the right arm is moved up, the transparent globe in her legs will glow into red.
- Globox: This figure measures (aproximately) 9cm of height, 4,5cm of lenght and 8cm of width. Globox's arms can be moved up or down. When the clockwork, located in the down-right side of the figure, is turned his mouth will open and close alternately and Globox will walk slowly step by step.
- Red-ranked Henchman 800: This figure measures (aproximately) 11,5cm of height, 8cm of lenght and 11cm of width. The Henchman's arms can be moved up and down, while the belt and the hook can be turned. When the lever, located in his back, is pressed slowly and repeteadly, the chest will glow with sparks.
- Robo-Pirate cage: This figure measures (aproximately) 8cm of height, 8,5cm in lenght and 8cms of width. It has got a black Robo-Pirate symbol in his top and the cage shape is equal to the in-game model. When a clockwork is turned clockwise, some random glowings can be seen in the center of a red sphere located in the front of the cage. It also has a black suction cup on the bottom, to hold it in place.
Rayman standing beside a bush
This PVC figure with aproximately 9cm of height has got Rayman standing side to a bush, with the yellow logo of "RAYMAN" written behind it - at least two figures are known to be owned by members of the fanbase. It is known to have been bundled with some copies of Rayman 2: The Great Escape in France and Germany. It could be bought in the boutique section of the official website of French Ubisoft. The M6 Multimedia pack of the PC version of the game is one of the most known packs that bringed this rare figure, hard to find nowadays.
Rayman 2 PlayStation shoulder bag
A french company named Guillemot released a mega pack for the PlayStation, including Rayman 2's game copy, a memory card, a VHS of Rayman: The Animated Series and a shoulder bag with Rayman stitched up on it. It was available in France and in other countries.
The official RaymanZone magazine included a black Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc bag as a freebie, depicting Rayman attacking with a Lockjaw. Since the magazine was only released in the United Kingdom, the bag wasn't available anywhere else.
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc Black lum plush
This official Black lum plush was first made for E3 2002, as shown in some pictures and it was later given away in some raymanzone contests along other items such as pens, magnets, stickers and a rubik cube. It's a very hard to find item nowadays.
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc flask
At least one flask is known to be owned by a member of the fanbase.
This resine figure with aproximately 15cm of height is a recreation of an artwork depicting the Grimace power in Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - at least three statues are known to be owned by members of the fanbase. It is said that few hundreds of units were created worldwide for the Rayman 3's Press Kit, which contained some straw, a costumized box, a press dossier, two press discs and an artwork book. It is one of the rarest Rayman items that are known to exist. The statue was briefly found for selling in Pix 'N' Love's online store but it quickly sold out as soon as it was discovered. This little statue also makes a cameo in the "Fact number 2 of Bunnies very useful scientific facts: Bunnies don't do vacuum cleaning".
This figure is approximately 9 cm tall and was created by M6 Interactions. It was released in 2004 as part of an unknown promotion in Quick restaurants, alongside other video game character figures. Much like the resin Rayman 3 statue, it depicts Rayman grimacing on top of a mushroom, which stands on a green base with "RAYMAN" sculpted on the front, with the bottom of the figure reading "Métropole collections/M6 Interactions, Designed by Neamedia". The material it is made out of is unknown, although it is fairly heavy and solid, much like clay or polystone. It is a considerably rare piece of Rayman merchandise, with appearances on eBay being extremely infrequent and only three members of the fanbase known to own one.
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc promotional Rubik's Cube
Plush of Rayman on a Walking Shell
This plush is known to have been sold in the United Kingdom, France and in Spain during the Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc's release. It was available in a small and medium size and they are rare items to find nowadays - at least five plushes are known to be owned by members of the fanbase. Both versions of the plush have different facial expressions: the small version represents a neutral expression of Rayman while the medium version represents an angry expression of Rayman.
Oddly enough, the cloth tag at the rear end of the plush bears the Rayman 3 logo, yet the only feature that is based on the style in said game is the red hood - the rest of the plush's features are based on the Rayman 2 design.
They are believed to have been distributed by Play By Play, a plush toy company based in Spain, according to the cloth tag.
This real-life sized statue of 1,80m of height is one of the most rare items of the entire merchandise. It could be found commonly in gaming shops during the release of Rayman 3, as this statue had purposes of promoting the game's release. Ubisoft did a contest in the RaymanZone Magazine in which one of the prizes was the statue of Rayman holding himself in Leptys' scepter.
Rayman DS pocket for the Nintendo DS
This pocket was included as a gift to the people who pre-ordered Rayman DS in the aderent shops of Netherlands and France - at least one pocket is known to be owned by one member of the fanbase.. Both countries' pockets have different designs, but both are designed to store and protect an original Nintendo DS.
North American Game Boy Advance's Rayman 10th Anniversary special pack
A special pack was sold in the United States of America and Canada, in Walmart shops. The pack contained the Game Boy Advance version of Rayman 10th Anniversary and school materials all costumized in the North American style of Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc. The materials were one pencil case, three pencils, one rubber, a notebook and a portfolio.
"Bunny Gonzales" figurine
This figurine was once available to buy from the now defunct Ubi Art store as a means to promote the release of Rayman Raving Rabbids in 2006, until 2009 when it became unavailable before the store disappeared - at least two statues are known to be owned by members of the fanbase. It is a resin figurine that depicts Rayman riding on the back of a large Rabbid, while wearing the Goth costume from said game. It is the last figuring based on Rayman himself to have been manufactured, before a large amount of Rabbids merchandise became available.
"The Art of Rayman Origins" book
This hardcovered book is available in Europe through the Collector's Edition of Rayman Origins, exclusive to the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 consoles. It contains 50 illustrated pages of high-quality. The artbook was also obtainable via a pre-order of the normal editions of the game on Amazon North America.
The Collector's Edition also came with the official soundtrack and a 3D cardboard pop-up display.
Rayman Origins Key-Chain
This key chain was a promotional item given away at gaming conventions in Birmingham at the time of the release of Rayman Origins. As well as a few other conventions across Germany and France.
Rayman Legends Steelbook
This Steelbook was only released along the Rayman Legends game copies for a limited period of time in France and Germany. These were also available as a pre-order bonus from some retailers.
Pinny Arcade PAX Prime 2013 Rayman Legends Pin
The Pinny Arcade Rayman pin was released as part of a promotion by Penny Arcade, alongside other pins from a variety of different games. This particular pin was given out at the PAX Prime event in 2013 to attendees who pre-ordered Rayman Legends at the Ubisoft booth. This pin is just under 4 cm tall and less than half a millimetre thick, coloured with silver outlining. It resembles Rayman's head, drawn in the style of Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends.
- French McDonald's Happy Meal publicity (30 seconds version)
- French McDonald's Happy Meal publicity (10 seconds version)