|Appears in||Rayman, Rayman Junior, Rayman Designer, Rayman (Game Boy Color)|
|Location||Band Land, Airy Tunes|
Trumpets are static enemies, and all they do is sneeze at Rayman or yawn at him, depending on their type, when he is in their sight. The yawning type cause Rayman to be sucked in their direction, and the sneezing type cause him to be blown away. This will not hurt him directly, and will have no effect at all unless he's on a slippery platform or in the air. They can be dangerous and make him fall, but their help is sometimes needed to reach otherwise inaccessible places.
In the Atari Jaguar version of the original Rayman game, their behavior pattern is different due to the fact that the musical bars are not slippery. Rayman will still be blown away by their attacks, but often their sneezing has no effect.
Oddly, they have shoes identical to Rayman's.
- Steady blowing trumpet on the left - Blows to the left
- Steady blowing trumpet on the right - Blows to the right
- Steady drawing up trumpet to the left - Inhales to the left
- Steady drawing up trumpet to the right - Inhales to the right
- Steady blowing trumpet - Blows while walking
- Steady drawing up trumpet - Inhales while walking