Hell Breaks Loose
|Hell Breaks Loose|
|← Swarmed and Dangerous||A Cloud of Darkness! →|
The heroes begin in a room that's similar to the ones in the Amazing Maze. After using the wall run ability to dodge the spikes and small buzzsaws, the heroes call upon Murfy to move larger buzzsaws and platforms. The first secret area is located above a blue movable platform on the left side. After cutting a rope, the heroes spot the Dark Teensy oiling up his vehicle. He then whistles for the dragons and rides away. The heroes must wall run to escape the dragons, all while Murfy moves various objects and cuts ropes. After a while, with the chase still on, the heroes and the dragons enter into the rocky labyrinth. Nearby are bodies of lava that will shoot bursts of lava if the solid objects are moved. Murfy needs to move these to defeat the dragons. After all are defeated, the heroes can now search for the exit that's straight ahead. A Skull Coin is close by, along with the second secret area.
Queen Teensie area
King Teensie area
The same area in Murfy's Touch.
|Hell Breaks Loose - Invaded|
The level is one of the six levels to be invaded by Dark Rayman, and is unlocked once the five Dark Teensies are defeated. Unlike other invaded levels, the ones invaded by Dark Rayman do not require the original levels to be completed in advance.
The level takes place near the beginning of the normal level and is slightly modified; it ends where Murfy appears to help the heroes in the normal one.
Due to the presence of the invaders, most of the place is flooded, and the heroes will start underwater.
In order to proceed, the heroes, chased by Dark Rayman, will have to activate levers by attacking them in order to remove the single-eyed saws blocking their way. Underwater Toads are also here to bother the heroes.
- This is the only level with 10 teensies that does not require the player to get 600 lums for the gold cup.
- It is the very last level in the game where the heroes are assisted by Murfy.
- Sometimes, in version of the game outside of the Wii U, PS Vita and Switch ports, in the King Teensie area, Murfy might automatically touch a lum, and turn it purple.
- In the Wii U version, Murfy can appear on multiplayer to help his friends by poking the eye of the saws: it deactivates them, and the heroes may pass through them. However, unless there are 4 or 5 players, it is impossible to pass through the last two pairs of saws when they are deactivated. There is still a mouse hole to succeed, though the thing is it is almost random.
- It is the only level invaded by Dark Rayman to not have a 5 Skull difficulty.
An Underwater Toad.
Name in other languages
|French||C'est l'enfer ici !|
|German||Hölle, Hölle, Hölle!|
|Italian||Inferno di fuoco|
|Russian||Ад на земле|
|Spanish||El infierno se desata|
- Hell Breaks Loose's playthrough at YouTube (PC version)
- Hell Breaks Loose (Invaded)'s playthrough at YouTube (PC version)