What the Duck?
|What the Duck?|
|← Orchestral Chaos||Spoiled Rotten →|
|Fiesta de los Muertos|
This level is one big area. As soon as the level begins, the third Dark Teensy appears and turns the players into a duck, limiting their moves. Shortly, after defeating a few Mariachis, Murfy gets called upon to help eat blocking cakes. As the heroes continue while avoiding obstacles along the way, Murfy will continue to eat the cakes. The first secret area can be found by reaching a large skull with a bouncy brain. The first Skull Coin is near the bottom of the level, near some stacked plates. In certain spots, Murfy can't eat some of the cake, as sharpy platforms will block the players as ducks from advancing. The second Skull Coin is located inside a vertical cake. The second secret area is located behind some foreground cooking elements. Later on, the team will glide down, with Murfy still eating certain parts of now different cakes. The third Skull Coin is near a sharpy object and a semi-large cake. When the heroes reach the bottom, platforms and even stuff in the background begin to collapse. Once the heroes reach the ending point of the level, they return to their normal forms.
A Dark Teensy appears as soon as the level starts and turns the heroes into ducks.
Murfy must eat many cakes to allow the team to progress.
Murfy in position to eat a piece of cake.
A Skull Coin next to sharp obstacles and a large cake.
Queen Teensie area
King Teensie area
The same area in Murfy's Touch.
The player has to remove the cake by touching the screen in Murfy's Touch.
|What the Duck? - Invaded|
|Fiesta de los Muertos|
The level is one of the six ones invaded by Dark Rayman, and is unlocked once the five Dark Teensies are defeated. Unlike the other levels, the levels invaded by Dark Rayman do not require the player to complete the original levels.
The level is a part of the original level: it starts from the end of the giant pit (where the music changes in the original level) and ends near the place where the Teensie king is located in this level. Compared to the normal level, this one is reversed. First of all, the player(s) uses carnivorous lianas to go through a climbing sequence. Fire ghosts clear a path through the cake, allowing the player(s) to continue, without touching them nevertheless. Once the top reached, the player(s) go straight ahead and must wait for the last fire ghost to create a path through cake to reach the finish line.
While proceeding, Dark Rayman is chasing the player(s) (the player in single-player or the player leading the group in multi-player).
- A glitch occurs when there are four players on the screen (it also works with five players in the Wii U version): Dark Rayman appears directly where the players are, and is chasing the players as he always did; but when all the players die and retry the level again, he mysteriously doesn't appear. The glitch doesn't occur if the players select Retry level in the Pausing Menu or select Retry after the time is out or the players succeed to free the Teensies.
- In the Wii U version, Murfy can appear (this isn't possible in single-player) and do multiple tasks for the other players: clear out a path through cake and remove the fire ghosts, which makes the level easier and faster.
Name in other languages
- French: Gros canard!
- Spanish: ¡Qué patosos! ([They are] so duck!)
- German: Ente gut, alles gut
- Italian: Mondo papero!
- Dutch: Krijg nou... eenden!
- Japanese: W3-1 「迷子のアヒル」
- What the Duck?'s playthrough at YouTube (PC version)
- What the Duck? (Invaded)'s playthrough at YouTube (PC version)