|Appears in||Rayman 3, Rayman 3 (Game Boy Advance)|
Muse of the poets (ancestor)
The Sylkins are the Teensie forest dwellers, shepherding the giant Bonton creatures for wool and milk. After the work is done, there's nothing left for these funky folk to do but dance!
The Sylkins are a tribe of forest-dwelling Teensies. They are encountered in several levels in Rayman 3, including the Game Boy Advance adaptation, where they are shown at the end of every world with two Nookins.
All of the Sylkins are dressed in red clothing with red shoes and their jackets unbuttoned. Certain Sylkins wear hats, but most don't. In Rayman 3, they generally make humorous jokes after they are saved by Rayman. Some share a fondness for bingo.
In Rayman 3
The Sylkins in Rayman 3 are first seen in the intro, guiding a Bonton before the rise of André and the Hoodlums. They were later captured and appeared in Clearleaf Forest and the Bog of Murk as the first tribe of Teensies to be freed during Rayman's adventure. Some Sylkins are either captured in groups of three where they dance together or alone.
- Thanks big nose!
- I need to go turn the gas off.
- I gotta go finish my yogurt.
- I'd love to stay and chat, but it's bingo night!
- I have to go break something.
- I need to go crochet a doily.
- I have to go mow my petunias.
- I have to go flush the toilet.
- I have to go file my taxes.
- I have to go upholster my sofa.
- I gotta go wax my mustache.
- I need to go buy some pickles.
- I have to go soup up my hot rod.
- GameClubCentral, Rayman 3: It’s Teensie Time, http://www.gameclubcentral.com/index.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=18